Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

AgoraphobicDream Does Not Understand Her Responsibilities As An Admin

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by Krye, Oct 23, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jun 14, 2011
    She just called somebody a "fuck face" over the mic and when I told her she needs to treat every player with respect, she replied "I can treat people however I want". I told her as an admin she has to adhere to these rules and she said, "I'm not admin'ing right now" to which I replied, "If you choose to be an admin you have to wear the [pF] tag and be an admin 24/7" and she said, "No, I don't".

Also, but less severe, she was spamming chat with all caps and I asked her repeatedly to not type in caps as that is considered trolling, but she didn't listen.

One last thing, I was camping the water tower in Lila_Panic_Dirty and we were the only people alive and somebody asked me to get off his head, which I could not do because we were surrounded by zombies and there was no room. I'm not certain if it's against the rules to stand on top of somebody, but AgoraphobicDream slapped me off of him and I almost fell off into the horde of zombies. I'm not even sure if this is against the rules, but I've never witnessed admins slapping people for standing on top of other people before.
  2. Nov 19, 2010
    Talked in caps to get someones attention honey.
    I'm not admining right now i was asked to play with someone.
    I get on sometimes for fun not admin.
    Also why should i respect you when you wanted to be a douche bag.
    Admins on server can back me up. Zombie_slayer, puprle haze. and sovereign was here too, who is not and admin.
    As for the standing on the head he asked you repeatly to get off so he can move you did not listen.
    I slapped you to get your attention then you ran your mouth.
    On top of that you lied about falling in the horde of zombie you were off and right back on his head. Do not make false accusations please and thank you!
    I do not and will not respect douch bags. :thumbsup:
  3. Sep 18, 2011
    I dont see the abuse here? She called me the fuck face, we were playing around. You said she had to respect players which she was, me and her were joking around. You got mad when she said she was not admining and you threaten to post and abuse thread, and she said do it and you took it as a dare so you did. Where is the abuse again?
  4. Jun 22, 2011
    I kind of agree with Kyre.. Admins are expected to do their job any time they are on the server..

And i've heard of no rules for standing on someones head.. I've had people do that to myself many times.. annoying as it is its not against the rules. Kinda like the flashlight spam people do.. annoying but not against any rules.

But as for abuse? None here.. sorry
  5. Jun 14, 2011
    I didn't say I fell, I said I almost fell off. You were also singing songs in caps, it doesn't matter what reason you give, it's not allowed.

She called Mr. House a fuck face after he asked her to stop mic spamming. She was not talking to you.
  6. Nov 19, 2010
    When i have a player screaming GET OFF MY HEAD. DREAM ZOMBIE GET HIM OFF MY HEAD. After i asked if he could please get off and he said no and got an attitude i dont think so.
    Yeah i did slap him but he didnt fall in a horde like he said he did he fell beside the guy and got right back on his damn head.
    Then finally got off when i yelled at him.
    If members are gonna lie about what happened whats the point on making a damn post.

Zombie and i call eachother names every single day it was not towards Mr. House. Get your stuff straight before you come and make a thread.

As for singing it wasnt all in caps only parts where she screamed in the song was.
  7. Sep 18, 2011
    First off it was to me, second why are you on here if it was directed to house? Proof?
    Again, Where is the abuse?
  8. Jun 14, 2011
    Mr. House said, "Stop mic spamming, nobody cares" and you said, "Shut the fuck up Fuck Face I can talk about whatever I want". Seems pretty clear to me who you were talking to.
  9. Jul 14, 2010
    If she was playing around with zombie_slayer, nothing wrong. An admin is required to deal with rule breakers and must act appropriate and respectful when administering. They can have fun as long as it isn't breaking any rules.

Not true.. Anyone can type in caplocks as long as they aren't spamming. If she was just trying to get someones attention, no big deal.

It's not against the rules to be on top of someones head unless that person is blocking. If you were infact blocking, then she had right to move you if you refused. You need some proof to back up your claims.
  10. Nov 19, 2010
    I called Zombie the fuck face. and then talkd to Mr.House Learn to listen for the hesitation. Zombie was messaging me on steam being a douche that we are to each other. There is no abuse here just a false accusation.
    Next time you wanna make a false accusation about me bring the proof that its true bullshit.

The guy was yelling he could not move so i would count that as blocking and he didnt lose his life when i slapped him either but went right back to being on his head.
  11. Jun 14, 2011
    I've been told several times by several different admins to not type in caps because it's against the rules.
  12. Oct 29, 2010

First off, you need to get out of this magic world where you think admins have to treat every player with the utmost respect. We certainly ask our admins to be polite to everyone but if she called someone a fuck face in passing, thats her business.

Second off, admins are to be administrating while they are on Plaguefest servers, there is no exception to this. I'm not saying you have to sit in spec your whole life but if a problem arises it is just as much your responsibility as any other admin online.
  13. Nov 19, 2010
    As long as it is not spamming and i was not spamming i was typing like every 5 mins and it wasnt all in CAPS!!!!!!!!!
  14. Sep 22, 2010
  15. Nov 19, 2010
    There was no issue at the time so i had no reason to be admining at that second nobody was cept for some who started yelling about someone in vent.
    I was asked to come play and have fun.
    I will not sit in spec my whole life either.
  16. Jun 8, 2011
    Ya. I was there and I didn't see any admin abuse... because there wasn't any. Krye u need to get your story straight before you come on the forums and start posting lies about admins. I would say you should have recorded a demo or taken a screenshot so you would have proof. But since what your saying didnt happen how your saying it happened that wouldnt have helped you out much. Next time i suggest not letting your rage affect the game and get to you, Noone did anything wrong you were just mad and wanted to take your anger out on someone. Enjoy PF just don't accuse people of false accusations.
  17. Oct 29, 2010
    As there seems to be no proof of any of these incidents, I believe we're done here. :locked:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.