Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Resolved AgoraphobicDream

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by Yung Boi, Jun 2, 2015

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jan 12, 2015
    I normally don't complain on the forums about admins.
    heres why.

1. you guys usually don't take me serious
    2. A lot of you already have solid cemented bad opinions of me
    3. Stuff usually doesn't happen to the admins

I just think admins should be more professional. when I slapped someone as a joke, when I was admin, everyone blew up on me. I learned. I didn't abuse any powers again. I was taught to be professional when dealing with players, especially when using the all chat @ admin command. None of this happened here. I was disrespected, by what comes off from " just any other player", but for some reason shes a admin? I just cant take serious, being slapped for no reason, and being talked to like that publicly in admin all chat. Theres standards, and rules, how do u expect them to be respected? when u have lil trolls in these positions.

this should definitely be brought to her attention. it makes u all look bad if u say nothing when admins act out of line.

Attached Files:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Nov 19, 2010
      I accidentally slapped Yung Boi cause of my binds being 1234.

He made a big deal about it in the server cussing all the admins before i could even say "Oh I am sorry it was an accident".

Yes i refused to apologize when Oxazebam asked me too; why would I to someone who is rude as fuck?
      [IMG]
      • Funny Funny x 1
      • Jan 12, 2015
        u tried to play it off the whole time. I cant believe you are lying right now lol. what a joke. u slapped me. then tried to lie about it ever happening. and u never apologized. you are a liar.
      • Sep 14, 2008
        I came in after it happened, but by the screen shots Dream should have been more professional instead of calling you a bitch in public admin chat. But egging her on after she told you it was an accident doesn't help your case either. That's why no one respects admins, because no one respects each other. And when everyone is fighting in public, no wonder...
        • Like Like x 1
        • Agree Agree x 1
        • Nov 19, 2010
          Can you read that I wrote i refused to apologize cause of you being a bitch?
          All you are doing is making a big deal out of an accident.
          Grow up.
        • Jan 12, 2015
          SHE NEVER TOLD ME IT WAS A ACCIDENT IN GAME
          SHE LIED. AND PRETENDED IT NEVER HAPPENED

ONE QUOTE THAT STUCK OUT IS
          "I never slapped you"

" what is he talking about"

no way this should be allowed.

I shouldn't be slapped because someone doesn't like me. I was allowed to slap people when I was a admin.

This is a joke, just like this thread she just made.

im not looking for a apology. shes lying. whata joke
          Post Merged, Jun 2, 2015
          Now, in my eyes, dream, you are a perpetual troll. No respect for a liar. And idc if it looks like someone is " making a big deal " out of something u don't care about. Well... that's because you are the one with "admin" powers, abusing them.

peace. hope yawl scold her at least.
        • Nov 19, 2010
          It was wrote clear as day in Admin Chat that it was an accident but by that point you argued and cussed every single admin.
          You just kept cussing you even told Ox he isnt a real admin cause he was in spec.
          Also in that admin chat i wrote. Why would i apologize to someone who wants to raise hell fight, cuss and argue with everyone. Not to mention someone who thinks hes better then everyone.
          Act your age.
          An accident is an accident.
          • Funny Funny x 1
          • Jan 12, 2015
            You fabricate everything, its amazing, im sure you are aware of what youre doing, if not, you are a sociopath.

1.i didn't tell him hes not a real admin... because hes in spectator. that means nothing. spectator has nothing to do with any of this, idk why u said that.
            2. you are lying, idc to prove you wrong, cuz I cant. You are the one who sleeps with that.
            3.idc about your shit apology, cuz u wont mean it, u did it on purpose.
            4. when I brought it up, everyone was trying to pretend it happened, and denounced it happening, til I brought up " im recording" then everything changed in how you talked/ acted.

act your age (assuming you are 25-35, and still lying over a videogame)
          • Nov 19, 2010
            All the LSA's can read the admin chat.
            That will prove my case here.
            It was an accident.
            • Funny Funny x 1
            • Jan 12, 2015
              and I was just letting dani know u didn't apologize, cuz in her post she thought u did for some reason. I in no way expect a liar to apologize, whats the point? lol
              Post Merged, Jun 2, 2015
              YOU ARE A JOKE, FOR TRYING TO MAKE IT LOOK LIKE A ACCIDENT. A ABSOLUTE JOKE. BYE. U SHOULD HAVE NEVER MADE THIS THREAD. AND EGGED ME ON.
            • Dec 27, 2012
              Feel free to delete my message since I wasn't directly involved, but.

It was just a single slap. Is that such a big deal? I could understand that it'd become really irritating if Dream would continiously do this but as far as I know, she never did. She claimed it was an accident, and it was a mere slap. Did it affect your gameplay THAT much? Apparently it did, since you seemed to be really rude towards Dream. I myself would have apologised despite the insults, but I can completely understand why Dream chose not to.

Yes, admins are supposed to act professionally but having rude responses thrown at you without letting the admin explain herself first is not exactly professional either. Admins are equals to you, Yung Boi, the only difference is that admins holds greater responsbility. You yourself, Yung Boi, should know this since you had admin just previously as well. Just because admins are supposed to act professionally does NOT justify you to be a complete dick. /rant over
              • Funny Funny x 1
              • Jan 12, 2015
                what insults. u just assuming. all assumptions. it isn't a big deal. but it shouldn't be done. regardless. I wasn't allowed to slap players. and it was on purpose.

assume what u want.

some rant. assumptions
                Post Merged, Jun 2, 2015
                vicarious is for brush it under the rug, fuck you yungboi you suck.

Alright we see where he stands ^

anyone serious now?
              • Feb 27, 2012
                That's a pretty bad reason to not apologize to someone.

You should be used to taking this kind of things from players. I mean, yes, it's absolutely rude and immature for him to be cussing you out, but if you said it was an accident and apologized, it should have been left at that.

i agree, i don't see what this has to do with anything.

Now, the fact that you said "Cry babys" right after you slapped him makes me question if it was by accident. But, perhaps you announced that it was an accident over the mic. So who knows. But, as i said above, you shouldn't be attacking players like that, especially over admin chat warning them or calling them cry babys. There is a certain level of professionalism you should be following, and this definitely is not it. Also, just because someone says you're not an admin isn't against the rules so i don't even know why you warned him/whoever for that.
                [IMG]

How are we supposed to know it was done on purpose? Perhaps it was just an accident. It will be looked in to, don't worry.
                • Agree Agree x 2
                • Like Like x 1
                • Winner Winner x 1
                • Nov 19, 2010
                  The cry babys message wasnt even towards him. It was towards another player crying on mic cause he was back stabbed. He just screen shotted whatever he wanted thinking it was all about him and in my chat you can see where i beaconed myself to prove i was admin. and then wrote "Tell me im not an admin again bitch". Noth everything was about him like hes making it and he didnt just cuss me. He cussed Oxazebam, Nosebleed, and Jeremy.
                  So yes I will not apologize.
                  • Funny Funny x 1
                  • Informative Informative x 1
                  • Jan 12, 2015
                    no she definitely called me a cry baby, and tried to play the whoooooole thing off, until I brought up SS.

shes lying. never came up over the mic. Never tried to say sorry ( which doesn't matter) what matters is that she lying and trying to take every route, to not face the truth. its annoying me. im done being trolled now. yawl gonna do what you're gonna do.

But before we continue with theories as to why this happened, and why that didn't happen.... let me make it simple for u. it is what it is. and what happened happened. Don't fall for lies. This whole construed web to justify this is absurd, Accept you got caught, you did it on purpose, made fun of me after I brought it up, everything a admin shouldn't be doing.
                    Post Merged, Jun 2, 2015
                    you are a liar, u said it right after I came up on mic complaining about u slapping me. You pathological liar. lol
                    Post Merged, Jun 2, 2015
                    TAKE IT TO YOUR THREAD I MADE, WHY ARE WE HERE LOL? fuck this
                    Post Merged, Jun 2, 2015
                    And here we are. im not blowing this up. Im just shocked at this point, at all the lies. from a adult admin. lol. is this real life
                  • Feb 27, 2012
                    I merged the threads. I don't understand why there were 2 separate threads.
                  • Nov 19, 2010
                    Clear as day you can see right here where I kept clicking my binds and you just so happened to walk in front of me or something i dont know and at this point honestly dont care.

It also shows where I asked who slapped you cause you said something.
                    I honestly didnt know i slapped you till Ox pointed it out in admin chat.

This is done and over with.[IMG]
                    • Funny Funny x 1
                    • Jan 12, 2015
                      wow impressive job at covering your tracks.
                      not

not impressed. your evidence is so weak. yea lets both drop it. our jobs are done.
                      Post Merged, Jun 2, 2015
                      which I why im in no rush to ever become admin again. Because you got bad players on the team.

Yawl limit yourselves from " all star " status..

that's on u.

yawl can delete this all. idc. shes a liar. u got a fraud on your team
                    • Jan 21, 2011
                      Can you both stop being drama queens? Tony and I are discussing this.
                      • Agree Agree x 1
                      • Zing! Zing! x 1
                      • Feb 27, 2012

So Yung Boi was messing around with Coolco, having some fun by the looks of it, and then @Ms Serendipity just out of nowhere with no reason starts attacking him.
                        of course yung boi reacted, but it wasn't really much. He mocked what you said in a higher pitched voice, and that was pretty much it. He rapped about it a little.

Then i see @AgoraphobicNosebleed breaking Yung Boi's cade, and he got reasonably upset about it. Not cool.

Next, just before the round ended, Yung Boi said "man, i wish he said get a degree, not a job" and you came back with

So he called you a "pussy bitch" over the mic.

So a little time passes (probably about a minute)

yung boi over the mic "You should take your pussy ass to go get a drink. I'm sure you could use a wine cooler right about now, huh?"

Couple minutes passes and they aren't exchanging words anymore, then @Jeremy comes out of nowhere

Just before Jeremy said "nah", Yung Boi said "Jeremy, why don't you go get a job?", which is what the Nah was in response to.

Then there as an exchange with him questioning if you are really an admin. You beacon yourself and someone else to prove you are, and Yung Boi didn't say anything more about it. After probably 30-45 seconds after the new round starts, you do your "Tell me i'm not an admin again bitch" thing. Don't really know why that was necessary.

Then for a while nothing happens until the slap happens, which actually does look like it was an accident, but because the map likes to stop rendering once you go into the basement, i can't really see to say for sure. Yung Boi wasn't really mad about it at all, he said something about how he got in trouble once for slapping someone for no reason and that you then went ahead and did it. Next Dream gives her Cry Babys comment, which, from what she said above, doesn't match up either. Nobody was bitching about being stabbed, it was still the beginning of the round.

Yung Boi started complaining about it because he thought you did it on purpose and tried to play it off. But @Oxazebam witnessed it and started getting Yung Boi going by saying it never happened, then typed this into admin only chat
                        You went afk for a bit, but came back and said
                        and that's about it...

We have 2 admins acting completely horribly and egging on and targetting a player, one breaking a players cade, and the fourth admin just stirring the shit pot. Why is this STILL happening despite me telling you guys countless times, to stop instigating shit with players? You're an admin, god damn act like one. The slap thing seems like it was a genuine accident, but that mess could have been avoided if you just said "Yung boi, i'm sorry, i must have accidentally hit my bind." The rest i want to get to the bottom of.
                        • Winner Winner x 4
                        • Agree Agree x 2
                        • Like Like x 1
                        • Zing! Zing! x 1
                        • J BomBer's Booty Hole
                          This message by J BomBer's Booty Hole has been removed from public view. Deleted by Dani, Jun 2, 2015, Reason: not neccessary.
                          Jun 2, 2015
                        Thread Status:
                        Not open for further replies.