Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

AHEM, Hey!!!

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Rain, May 14, 2011

1. Jun 29, 2007
    Hey all,

as it has been at the least a year since i have been on the servers just checking in and my pass and user accounts still work on the forum! Good to see some people are still around. For those of you that do know me!!! HEY!!!! HAHA more then busy most of the time. Wanted to stop in and say hi and let everyone know i was alive still!
  2. Mar 30, 2011
    Are you going to start playing again at all =)? haha and hello to you too
  3. Mar 16, 2008
    You're a myth
  4. Feb 21, 2007
    I dont believe in rain
  5. May 5, 2011
    :biggrin: Hey, dont know ya but always cool to know a veteran. Hope to see you on from time to time if you have the chance. :thumbsup:
  6. Jun 29, 2007

Well thanks guys!

I may jump on in a little while.

Probably get my but kicked... Playing to much COD:BO and 360.After a long day of work i don't want to sit on my PC anymore. But i a, looking around on steam and see some NICE games.
  7. Jun 29, 2007
    I am downloading the game+maps+any client side mods. Also still trying to work out bugs on my system :frown:.
  8. May 27, 2008
    Rain! It's good to see you again. Hope you enjoyed your vacation from us. We did some growing while you were out, but you'll see that nothing else has really changed other than that. But I can assure you you'll feel right at home.

Hope to see you in game :grin:!
  9. Jun 4, 2006
    Who the fuck is this Rain guy? :teehee:
  10. Aug 18, 2006
    Wow. Long time no see rain. Nice seeing you around. :thumbsup:
  11. Apr 9, 2007
    Hi Rain :tongue:
  12. Jun 29, 2007
    What up kyle hows things?

Ray! good to see you!

I am like a legend, but i am sure no one has spoken of me in years !!!
  13. Jan 12, 2011
    Heya there!

Haven't met you, but I hope to see you online sometime. Be sure to come onto Mumble. :thumbsup:
  14. Jul 14, 2008
    I remember Rain coming into the server like one time then disappearing for another year lol.
  15. Jun 29, 2007
    Yea i am hoping to be around a bit longer this time.
  16. Jun 29, 2007
    Just had some fun on the servers!

Thanks guys,

its odd seeing some of the 'Classic' maps then some new maps. Id like to see some of the better classic maps back!