Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Aion is going F2P!

Discussion in Gaming started by Clam Chowder, Feb 29, 2012

1. Nov 29, 2010
    Aion is free to play as of April 4th, 2012

3.0 will be released April 11th
    NC Soft's Korean MMO Aion is now going free to play within the next month along with tons of new content and revamped graphics. This game was beautiful in the past, and now it's getting its third graphical overhaul.

A handful of us are going back and playing on the same server together, if you had an aion account in the past, you can play for free for 14 days (Starting Feb 27), also, if you resubscribe during this time you get a free level 50 set of armor on your highest level character.

We are all going to be playing on server Seil as Asmodians (Blue evil people).

Edit: We're on NA Siel. Not EU

via http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0t6x7Nz7BU
  2. Oct 29, 2010
    If you're interested in playing with is, we're playing Asmodian on the Siel server.
  3. Aug 5, 2010
    To lazy to go search for the website :grin:
  4. Jan 11, 2012
    Agree with Mr. HIV ^^ This game looks amazing.
  5. Nov 2, 2011
    Aw why asmodian? My old character is Elyos on Siel server. Maybe we can trade abyss points lol.
  6. Feb 14, 2012
    I'll definitely be checking this one out.
  7. Nov 29, 2010
    if it makes you feel any better, I'm giving up my level 37 gladiator
  8. Mar 16, 2008
  9. Nov 29, 2010
    Fuck you, I didn't have as much time to play aion as you and I'm basically being forced to changed sides. Don't make me regret my decisions
  10. Mar 16, 2008
  11. Jan 5, 2007
    A friend tried to get me to play it with her a while back, but it felt too much like every other generic fantasy MMO at the time.:confused:

Might give it another try after it goes F2P though.
  12. Feb 8, 2012
    Is it still a grind fest like it was when it first came out?
  13. Mar 16, 2008
    no, they've made it easy for all the babies. I never had a problem with Aion's "grind"
  14. Nov 29, 2010
    Keep in mind a lot of MMO's were grindfests in the past believe it or not WoW wasn't an exception
  15. Oct 29, 2010
  16. Jan 11, 2012
  17. Nov 2, 2011
    Appreciate the offer. But i like playing Templar better. I might give this a try again.
  18. Feb 8, 2012
    Wow grinding back in the day never bothered me....Something about Aion grinding drove me nuts though.
  19. Aug 5, 2010
    For me it dose not show the Seil server :frown: and there is no options for more servers, any idea on how to find more servers?