Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Resolved AirBear.

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by DragonSlayer, Mar 1, 2017

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Apr 10, 2012
    zm_surf_n_cade_dev_v1b

not freaking nice considering there was 4 other people up there and zombies around at the bottom.

Screen showing the slap.

Attached Files:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Mar 26, 2012
      Only LSAs and those involved/witnessed. If you weren't involved or aren't a witness, don't post. This includes server admins.

I literally just trained AirBear. I am sure there is a misunderstanding rather than intentional abuse. He is very new. :smile:

AirBear, any reason you slapped him? Did you warn first?
      • Informative Informative x 1
      • Apr 26, 2015
        Looking at chat, it looks like he was trying commands after training.

• Funny Funny x 1
          Kyro, Mar 1, 2017 Last edited by Kyro, Mar 1, 2017
        • Mar 26, 2012
          I've gone ahead and contacted him in Steam. I linked him to this thread. Still waiting for a reply.
        • Apr 10, 2012
          i understand he's new to this Admin stuff. as in my name it indicates [M] For Moderator of HG severs as my community Clan. So i know all commands that is needed to know.

how ever if he was TESTing them he needs to use his OWN Name and not mine or some one else's.
        • Mar 26, 2012
          I don't know if he was testing it, but that's kind of what it looks like he was doing. We have a training server we want our admins to use to test things.

EDIT: @DragonSlayer Do you know AirBear? I got the impression that you didn't.
          Emily, Mar 2, 2017 Last edited by Emily, Mar 3, 2017
        • Mar 1, 2017
          I had the admin commands up and was looking at them, I didnt realize they where still open and i was trying to switch guns, which resulted in me slapping him. I was an honest mistake which should have never happened.

I am very sorry for what happened, and it wont happen again. If i ever have the admin commands up for whatever reason i will make sure that i close them before i go pusshing buttons and upsetting another player.

@DragonSlayer I am verry sorry for slapping you, it was an honest mistake and i did not mean for it to happen. I enjoy playing with you and I don't want to ruin your time on the server by my mistakes.

Sincerely, Aaron.
        • Feb 27, 2012
          Logs are showing that you attempted slapping him via chat, not the admin menu.
          Before this specific incident, i caught you doing the same thing to someone else, which i told you to stop doing.
          [IMG]

then a short time after that, you continued to slap random people, up until the current incident.

• Funny Funny x 3
          • Winner Winner x 1
          • Zing! Zing! x 1
          • Wizard! Wizard! x 1
          • Apr 26, 2015
            Going to lock and mark as solved. Emily and I have spoken with him and have worked it out.
            • Winner Winner x 1
            Thread Status:
            Not open for further replies.