Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Discussion in Android started by Ghost, Nov 17, 2012

Will you use it?

Yes - This is amazing. 3 vote(s) 60.0%
Yes 1 vote(s) 20.0%
No - I can't 1 vote(s) 20.0%
No - I don't like it 0 vote(s) 0.0%
  1. May 14, 2011
    Just in case you didn't know about this I thought it would be nice to share this around.

AirDroid is an amazing app.

Simply start it up and type in the local IP of your device. (I recommend giving it a static IP so you can bookmark it).

So I would type in for example.

This then asks you for a passcode which you can set and if you want a https connection.

This is the part where it get amazing.

That is the menu you are presented with.

You can text from your PC. You can put files into your phone from your PC and back (Even big files as this is through your wifi). You can even add stuff to your clipboard and open up webpages on you phone so no more coping out long webpages.

You can even see in the pic that it shows your Battery Status!

I assumed many people might not know about this because its relativly new. (15-Aug-2012) and it is still in beta.

Anyway this is amazing!

Website Link

Google Play Link
  2. Dec 6, 2011
    I may think about getting this once I get rid of my 6 year old piece of shit phone, just haven't found the need to. It texts, it makes calls, its battery lasts more than a couple hours, so I think I'm good.

Though, this is a cool new way to customize your phone, and I'd probably be all over it with a Galaxy S III or something like that.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Jun 18, 2012
      Yup I like this, remembers me however somewhat about that Fapple *barfs* stuff where you send stuff to your PC and TV, or is different again?

I got a Wildfire which by now is slow as hell and I really need a new one, this certainly makes me want to get a HTC again. (I already wanted to anyway.)

Or is this a way to be able to compeat with that Windows 8 phone, or won't that be as great as I'm told?
    • Feb 3, 2012
      I would use it. :thumbsup: