Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

ALCOHOL

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by blahdude10, Jun 16, 2011

1. May 7, 2011
    Anyone know the BEST way to get the alcohol smell off of you? :razz:
  2. Apr 2, 2011
    There isn't any true method, people say there is, but it is bullshit...
  3. Sep 14, 2008
    Sit in a bath of tomato juice. It works when you get sprayed by skunks...should with alcohol too. But do not bring salt and a celery stick with you.
  4. Aug 18, 2006
    Travel back in time to prevent the occurrence that got the smell of alcohol on you in the first place.
  5. May 27, 2008
  6. Feb 18, 2011
    12 pounds of bubble gum and a bottle of clam juice always clear things up.
  7. Oct 27, 2010
    Smoke a lot of pot, it will draw attention away from the alcohol.
  8. Feb 18, 2011
    Wait I found a better way, use oxyclean and scrub it all over your body. (Thank you Billy Mays)
    Don't just rub that body, mega scrub it.
  9. Feb 20, 2011
    "Do not get covered in the Repulsion Gel, whatever element is in the compound, we havent quite nailed it, but whatever it is, Its a lively one! And it does not like the Human Skeleton"
  10. Feb 18, 2011
    What if I douce myself with mayo and bacon? That will get rid of every smell and create an orgasmic one.
  11. Jul 14, 2010
    stand outside, nude and near a road. Don't forget to hold your thumb up. The cars passing by should blow the fumes off you.

If a cop passes by, wave. :geek:
  12. Jun 7, 2011
    people tell me that Gabagool helps.. :thumbsup:
  13. Apr 13, 2011
    I'm not advocating underage drinking, but I'm also no stranger to what happens at prom.
    Whatever you do:

[IMG]

Now, on to your question.

You're going to need one of these:

[IMG]

Use it to scrape your tongue thoroughly. A lot of what makes you smell like alcohol sticks to your tongue.

Next, you're going to want some of these:

[IMG]

Finally, you're going to want some of these:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxmHiGtrLDs
  14. Feb 24, 2011
    Hmmmmm ask Dill! I'm sure he will know lol! But really though... gum gum gum..... try 5 gum it works!
  15. Feb 18, 2011
  16. Sep 21, 2008
    Drink more alcohol. You might eventually temporarily loose your sense of smell and won't smell it anymore.
  17. Sep 6, 2010
    Drink plenty of water or milk (use lactose free if you are lactose intolerant). Brush your teeth, maybe scrape your tongue as well and get some fresh air.
  18. Feb 18, 2011
  19. May 7, 2011
    thanks for the advice people!! :grin:

i just found out that i won't be drinking -.-x
  20. Feb 18, 2011
    Most underage drinking is binge drinking and usaly kills you. Do it when your mature enough.
    Get drunk on life. [IMG]