Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Alice: Madness Returns

Discussion in Gaming started by Jon, Jul 5, 2011

1. Apr 2, 2011

Never thought it would be out before I left AND HERE IT IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://cdn.gossipgamers.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/Alice-Madness-Returns-Logo.jpg

This game is where Alice is mentally insane... i mean who doesn't love the mentally insane eh?

Anyways... uhm post your thoughts on the game (for what little or lot you have played)

I don't want to spoil anything as I am still in the first few levels, and am having a blast.

So far, great game 8.5/10 :thumbsup:
  2. Feb 18, 2011
    Never played it, never even heard of it. Is it like on of thoose E rated games or is it alot diffrent from the movie?
  3. Apr 2, 2011
    Lot different than the movie, for one the movie is Disney and happy and crap... McGee's Alice and Alice: Madness Returns are dark demented versions of the game in which wonderland has been corrupted by her insanity, and to restore her sanity Alice must save wonderland.... Alice: Madness Returns is rated M
  4. Feb 18, 2011