Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

All day classic maps?

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Escape started by BileJAR, Jun 1, 2012

1. Apr 21, 2012
    I was thinking, PF should have a day, or maybe even a few hours of all the older maps. You know, like Trainescape, rooftop, underground, titanic, boatescape, and more. I think it would be a great idea. :grin:
  2. Oct 17, 2011
    Sigh. They will not survive a day if they do not play mako or minas and they will not play on ze
  3. Jan 2, 2012
    Haha, that's true.
    This would indeed bring back to the old players memories. For my case, I wouldn't mind to have an "event" like that, but, would the player base like the idea? This is the question :razz:
  4. Feb 14, 2012
    There is a reason those maps get mass rock the vote.
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Feb 9, 2012
      Ima have to agree with never enough.. I don't hate those classic maps nor do I think they suck, but they do get boring as most of us have played them a lot more than the newer ones. I started off ZE playing those classic maps and they were great for their time but just not so much now. If this was to take place then that'd be great, but you'll most likely be seeing me spectating and watchin others rather than playing
    • May 15, 2011
      Thread with similar topic already discussed. Wanna take a guess at what the outcome was? A big fat fuck you, with a cherry on top.

That's not to say I don't like the idea. 24/7 Boat Escape FTW. ^^
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Apr 21, 2012
        Yeah well, just thought I'd throw out the idea.
      • May 17, 2012
        well minas is gone, paranoid, preds been gone, the only 2 super played maps left really are mako and paperscape, so we should be hitting up a lot of older maps soon, ive been nomming death star for ever D;< IT WILL GET 1 SOON!!!

@trigger yea the maps were good but now because the standard keeps stepping up with all these stages that have different levels and special weapons they do get quite boring after 2 wins
      • Mar 19, 2011
        Deathstar is terrible T.T, It needs a remix version like blackmesa to make it enjoyable again. Would be awesome to see old maps get remixed especially the ones that need it.
      • May 11, 2011
        still got three other played maps with LOTR in the name:evilgrin:
      • Nov 29, 2010
        I would like this idea.. I thoroughly enjoyed playing the classic ze maps where it was a basic goal of get from point a to point b. Everyone was chill, and there was probably only 1 hold spot for that whole map.