Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

all of plaguefest mega abuse

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by PurpleCat, Mar 13, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mar 12, 2011
    us cats didn't do anything wrong, but anyways you plaguefags had to fuck us over, well were making our own server and if any of you come on we'll ban any of you but anyways good bye you worthless pieces of shit, i hope you know how foolish you have been with nosebleed that corrupt tyrant, and all those other admins except penguin because i had no problems with him, so all of you go fuck yourselves and your shitty servers.
  2. Aug 13, 2010
  3. Oct 27, 2010
  4. Aug 25, 2009
  5. Jul 14, 2010
  6. Aug 25, 2009
    "one simple question: why did you ban me? and how can i get un-banned along with getting rainbow un-banned? i really don't know how saying that i was wondering about the bans is "advertising" so please reply and don't be a douche please. "

He sent this to me in a pm.
  7. Jan 21, 2011
    coming back with his tail between his legs eh?
  8. Aug 13, 2010
    Can you choose one story? Either you hate pf or you love it. Damn
  9. Sep 5, 2010
    WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO GUYS! Good job assholes now we cant play on the amazing awesome and popular CAT servers. We are stuck with our "shitty servers" and the thousands of others online =(

Seriously douchefags if you dislike our severs so much why did you waste your time and efforts complaining so much... Obviously you liked them enough to bitch non stop.
  10. Nov 29, 2010
    Please. This is pathetic. We don't need you here.
  11. Feb 1, 2010
  12. Feb 21, 2007
    I dont fully understand everything that happened. But I do know there was a fair amount of trolling done on "Cats" member's parts, and I think thats why alot of you guys got banned. Unfortunate you went this way too....
  13. Apr 9, 2007

I must admit I lold a lot at this post and the coolness of a 10 slot server that will be empty about 99% of the time, as one of them said " I'm am getting a job and once I have 20$ in my bank account I'm buying a server".

Ill take our 200+ people on at once over your max 10 any day at-least there will be less trolls here now.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.