Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

All Time Most Fails in a Single Map???

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Escape started by BlackDragon****, Aug 3, 2013

1. Jun 18, 2012
    Idk, I remember a massive fail streak on Envi's Black_Mesa escape (along with pred we came to a total of about 30+ or was it 40+?) and let's not forget the dream team with their 60+ failstreak, I think they had a decent amount on mines of moria as well.

Edit: ooh I see it's a new map, is it added already or just testing? Either way it explains a lot, compared to maps which have been on rotation for years. xD
  2. Aug 12, 2012
    ya it a new map based on UT2004, got tested it yesterday
  3. Mar 4, 2012
    Lol @ people still wearing the West Korea tags.
  4. Apr 3, 2013
    Well, most fail this year would be this map. Laggy spawn, 20+ starter zombies and most people don't listen to directions. This was the first mode too, there are 4 modes in total.

And PF is not the only server who is failing at this map, i have been playing on other servers and they were almost as bad as us.
    Kloud, Aug 3, 2013 Last edited by Kloud, Aug 3, 2013
  5. Feb 12, 2012
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Jun 11, 2012
      Well it's player base because when we tested this map it was challenging but beatable. You guys must have derped really hard lol :grin:

Also I seen this type of fail many of time, nothing unique. UT 2004 is a wonderful.
    • Apr 28, 2013
      Wow. This is much worse that fapescape on ex1 or christmas infection on medium.

Sadly I haven't played the map yet.
    • Apr 9, 2012
      It's a great map, and it was beatable, but most didn't listen to @tarot his useful info and many people still learned the map, so next time better. Fortunatly we'll have a new version tomorrow!
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Apr 3, 2013
        This. The only bad thing is the spawn and the extreme lag at spawn. The map itself isn't really that difficult once you know it, but there are times when people just decide to be stupid and not listen to directions/orders
      • Oct 29, 2010
        meeko, Aug 3, 2013 Last edited by meeko, Aug 3, 2013
      • Nov 26, 2011
        Maybe if tarot didn't keep interrupting my leading with his own crappy tips, we could've won!
      • Nov 11, 2011
      • Apr 1, 2012
        good map, but having an ammo refill somewhere would be nice due to almost 6+ minutes of raw holding (no running).
        and requires too much teamwork for pF's standards, but because of this I like it, it's a map where you don't rely on a couple of people with materias, it's a map where the whole team is needed.

and too much griefing potential, too many people died on purpose just to piss off those who are trying to win the level.
      • May 2, 2013
        Well it was kinda annoying all those same people trowing nades at spawn and making us lag badly!!!
      • Jan 11, 2011
      • Apr 3, 2013
        [IMG]