Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Also, fuck mako.

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Escape started by Thorazine, Jul 27, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jan 14, 2008
    Yesterday we managed to outvote Mako all day and most of the night. By "we" I mean the regular players who are really sick of this kiddiefest getting nominated for every map vote and extended twice every time it comes up. For weeks this has happened every two hours or whatever the recently played limit is. With Minas out and Predator losing popularity, thankfully those same three are no longer getting voted and played to death at every opportunity.

So there is now a growing contention between those who hate Mako and those who love jerking off with their materas. Yes, that is what the map voting system is for. Yes, the popular maps draw in kiddies and raise the server population. I'm aware of all that. I would love to see Mako removed like Minas, even though I know that's not going to happen. Predator still crashes the server and/or the ZM plugin more often than not too. I'm not assigning any blame here because I know our admins are always trying to find solutions and keep the game running smoothly. That's why I'm a donator.

All that said, I'm fucking sick of Mako. Sick of seeing it suggested every map vote, sick of trying to rally other players against it, sick of listening to all the whining, bitching, and moaning every time it doesn't get voted.

Anytime Mako gets voted, I am logging out of ZE.

That is all.
    • Like Like x 1
    • May 14, 2011
    • Nov 29, 2010

With little to no insight asides from "we play this map all the time" It's tough to take your opinion seriously.
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Feb 9, 2012

'' sick of trying to rally other players against it''

Sounds liek someone needs to watch over you to see if you're trying to abuse the nomination system.

-a map is only allowed to come up 10 maps after it has been played. to say that you see is every 2 hours must mean all the maps u vote instead of it are being RTVed in 10 minutes.
        -also logging out while mako is up is probably the best thing to do, nobody said you need to stay and play and map you dont enjoy.
        911Trigger, Jul 27, 2012 Last edited by 911Trigger, Jul 27, 2012
      • Oct 29, 2010
        • Like Like x 2
        • Zing! Zing! x 1
        • Aug 1, 2011

I don't see a problem here fellas.
          • Agree Agree x 1
          • Feb 14, 2012
            Your attitude fucking sucks and I'd rather not play mako with you. Feel free to join plaguefest's other servers like any sensible person who doesn't like a map would do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            • Agree Agree x 1
            • Feb 20, 2011
              I think it's an outrage that the ZE server isn't personally tailored to your individual needs Thorazine, this travesty needs to be sorted quick, or Plaguefest will face my lawyers.

[IMG]
            • Apr 20, 2011
              If you don't like map then leave so other player can join when servers is full and I am pretty sure you suck at so that why you want to rtv even you keep bitching (it not going to help you for sure) or leave
            • May 11, 2011
            • Feb 1, 2011
              Locked. Seen this thread way too many times, and it always goes the same place (a bad one).
              • Winner Winner x 2
              Thread Status:
              Not open for further replies.