Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Alternatives to paypal? I am banned from paypal :(

Discussion in Help Desk started by FreshEggs, Oct 23, 2018

1. Jul 7, 2014
    Yo yo yo!!! Waddup everyone! Been like 5 years or so since I was last on this server! Wanted to start playing again and buy/pay for admin, but I am running in to an issue where I cant create/log in with a paypal account because I am currently banned from paypal. For those that knew me, I was selling tablets & microsoft office on ebay and making a shit ton of money, ebay first struck me down and banned my ebay account, claiming I was illegally delivering copies of Microsoft Office, I was selling them digitally (I would scan and email a copy of the activation card) when I should have been physically sending them a copy of their subscription card in the mail. When they did that, they froze all of the funds in my paypal account, and after taking what I owed them for that months 'cost of doing business/transaction fees' they permanently banned me, mom, dad, brother, sister, and grandparent from using paypal.

So here I am. There is absolutely no way I can sign up for paypal. Not even if I try to fake it. I can send screens for proof. Can someone make an exception and let me send you a prepaid card in the mail or something for like 6 months worth of admin?

Lemme know, really wanna be an admin again :smile:
  2. Apr 28, 2013
    A ban from ebay is enough imo but them freezing Paypal funds and getting banned from Paypal is a bit harsh. I do not know if this situation of yours with Paypal will come to a proper resolution or not. This is rather tragic.

Actually, it's been four years since you last visited here but it probably seems like so (time can fly when you don't realize it). Seen you somewhere 2014 before.
  3. Apr 26, 2015
    you're mistaken. if searched by steamid, you probably saw KHAOS ban. KHAOS steamid has the same first 6 digits as Eggs which is why it shows up. they're not related.
  5. Apr 26, 2015
    Carry on.
  6. Jun 17, 2014
    I guess you're back after that "self imposed timeout" eh lol
  7. Feb 6, 2017
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Jul 7, 2014
      oh wow, guess i did go out with a bang! mustve been super drunk or something, still... no excuse. crazy after all these years i still love playin zombies
      Post Merged, Oct 24, 2018
      waddup bapple bro!? tony?! glad to see you guys are still here, bapple youve moved up bruh! gonna play some zombies now if anyone wants to get on
      • Friendly Friendly x 1