Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Alternatives..

Discussion in Help Desk started by [pF] Drüberklettern, Jan 7, 2012

1. Jan 2, 2012
    So these past few days, I've been looking to buy admin for a month or so, however, my paypal is limited because I forgot my password and changed it, and god knows how long until i settle this and unlimit my account knowing me and paypal, so is there anyway I can make lets say a moneybookers account or something so I can pay with that? If not automatically like with the !getadmin command or on the website, a paypal email I can send it to?

Thanks in advance.
  2. Jun 4, 2006
    Paypal is currently the only available payment method. Sorry but there's no other way to obtain a subscription at this time, as manual payments won't work either (the Paypal IPN does not read them, nor do they have any subscription terms bound, e.g., expiration or recurring).

This might change in the future when we move over to the new site (no ETA, sorry), in which case we _should_ be able to manually give users admin or donator who send us single payments via Paypal that aren't attached to a subscription. However, we certainly don't like doing this, but if the situation is unique and the end user cannot purchase via regular means, perhaps we would make an exception. However, as stated, it's not currently possible with what we have now.