Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Always Date Solid Women

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Rush, May 28, 2011

1. Dec 6, 2010
    ~Social trips to the Bar carry inherent hazards my friends. Last night was no different except the chick talking smack managed to make me giggle So-Hard, she broke out in tears!

By it's very nature the Bar is in-motion, usually on a downward trajectory, but predictable [you can spot a trashed ho a mile away] therefore, bring only hardcore-enough dates to your bar whom are emotionally mature enough to see through the Drama. After a brief introduction and a middle finger, the right path forward seems to be telling that insulting little bitch how Bloated she looks, quickly followed by the fact that you think she should brush her teeth! Step 2 Duck the Hay-maker from her BFF, but definitely spill your drink on her face [so she has to goto the bathroom] while you retort that 'Someone' has a Problem & probably needs to go to Treatment because they can't handle their Booze.

Good timing is key, make sure the insults you throw cut deeply but only catch your Bartenders eye when the bitch tries to lash out so you can give the 'nod' & have her & her crew thrown out in style with an emotional fat lip.

Step 3, Giggle through the window while holding up a shot of Tequila & laugh your ass of with the girl you walked in with knowing you've shown her a good time : )

~Burp
  2. Apr 13, 2011
    I once dated a transparent woman; it was very clear why we broke up.
  3. Apr 26, 2011
  4. May 7, 2011
  5. Apr 13, 2011
    In all seriousness though, thanks for the advice! I'll be sure to keep it in mind when I'm old enough to go to bars!
  6. Dec 6, 2010
    Bars, like anything, are full of Politics. Never loose your cool and Always Tip Your Bartender!
    If the Bartender likes you, you save tons of cash & the flakes get the boot!

~Cheers!
  7. Apr 13, 2011
    are these rules generally universal or are there regional differences?
  8. Dec 6, 2010
    ~Montana, my home, has more Bars per-capita than Any Other State in the Nation.

There's a bar literally on every corner here, so yeah, were the test-bed for Bar culture.

Every Year Hugh Hefner comes up to Missoula for the Testicle Festival & he's Pro...
  9. Feb 21, 2007
  10. Feb 17, 2011

a- bars r allowed here
    b- gender mixing is allowed
    c- get a gf haha
  11. May 29, 2011
  12. Sep 21, 2008