Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Legal am_choddasnowpanic_b5

Discussion in Illegal Spots started by ixikitty, Jul 23, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jul 16, 2012
    im sure people have brought this topic up but i havent heard anything about it. i may just have an eye for it. but this spot takes 2 players to stack and the top one proceeds to jump onto the beam and then go to the top and crouch onto the INSIDE. as i attempted it. there is no way to strafe jump from above even onto the beam. there is a little wooden barrier that prevent any zombie from just dropping down the side and stabbing the human. i feel this spot should be deemed an illegal ledge spot. please review and thank you for your time it is greatly appreciated! 2012-07-24_00004
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Mar 10, 2012

• Nov 11, 2011
      I've seen this spot taken over so many times... From experience, this is not an illegal spot.
    • Jul 16, 2012
      sajak would you be able to explain to me how this is done?
    • Nov 11, 2011
    • Jul 16, 2012
      • Friendly Friendly x 2
      • Nov 11, 2011
        Okay, I just tried it again, although it takes two people to stack up there, a zombie can easily jump up and stab you. It's one of those spots that looks like it's far away but you are still able to stab them. Just do a simple run and jump and stab. You can also stab them from the top. Attached is the demo.

Attached Files:

• Jul 16, 2012
        thanks ill try to look at the demo but for some reason this cat cant do anything right. whenever i try to look at a demo it simply says only one istance of the game can be running at a time. any solutions?
      • Dec 7, 2010
        Sajak is correct. The location in the beams can be reach by using multiple methods making the spot legal.

Thanks ixikitty for your effort in identify possible illegal locations.
      Thread Status:
      Not open for further replies.