Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Amazon sells Square Pack for $10

Discussion in Gaming started by Vadleon, Oct 15, 2012

1. Jan 12, 2011
    Linky -> http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...d_t=201&pf_rd_p=1405716542&pf_rd_i=B005HRZ29K

Amazon has bundled 8 things together into a little pack and is selling it for $10 this week. All of these should come with redeemable keys for Steam (either for optional or necessary use, not sure). Included in it is:
    • Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Augmented Edition
    • Deus Ex: Human Revolution - The Missing Link DLC
    • Hitman: Blood Money
    • Just Cause
    • Just Cause 2
    • Quantum Conundrum
    • Supreme Commander 2
    • The Last Remnant
    Unfortunately, while I post this it's currently unavailable since they ran out of codes early (day one, in fact). Presumably they'll work something out to be able to sell more, and if they can't, well I guess it's better luck next time. It sucks that I didn't find out about this until after they sold out yesterday, but I'm hopeful they'll do something to make it up.

In the meantime, good luck yall and be sure to post back ASAP if they get it back in stock.
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Dec 6, 2011
      This is the first time I've heard about this, and I'm thinking of grabbing this for a friend when it comes available. Thanks for this @Vadleon

@Kebito You need to remember, not everybody sees a single post in Steals 'n Deals. ^^
    • May 14, 2011
      Damn, I hope its cd keys, i cant really order parcels from .com due to postage and tax and more stupid things. >.<
    • Dec 6, 2011
      Wait do they all go into Steam? Because if they're just standalone games, I probably won't buy. Plus, a hard copy would be a nice thing to hold onto.
    • Mar 16, 2008
      Yeah myself and Josh both got them when Bing posted in Steals & Deals a couple of days ago all of the games are steam keys so get them ASAP when they come out.
    • May 14, 2011
      Damn, just looked and the post is hidden away there :frown:

I tend not to read that thread because 90% of deals are US only.
    • Dec 6, 2011
      Could somebody update here once the pack is available? Wouldn't want to miss a second chance at this if we ever do get one...
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Mar 16, 2008
        I only mentioned it in Mumble about 50 times.
      • May 14, 2011
        I don't go on mumble nowadays. :frownbig:

Could someone do a status update or something next time an un-miss able deal like this is up.:dontknow:
      • Dec 6, 2011
        uhh.... 20% off ALL (including DLC) Greenmangaming digital downloads until the 19th. And it should work in the British Lands of Bloody Wankers because they posted the date "19/10/12"

and Newegg has $12 off any pre-order (any platform) that's $49.99 and up.

Honestly you should just make a 'game' version of Steals and Deals, because that thread is too general.
        • Funny Funny x 1
        • May 14, 2011
          I agree so much. Can you make it brett? I would but I rarely find deals.

How could the $20 off all Origin games (including $20 ones so they were effectively free) not come on this forum. I'm sure others knew about it. I found out a day too late. :frown:
        • Dec 6, 2011
          Because fuck Origin that's why. I didn't buy BF3 because of it, and I won't buy NFS anymore because of it. I hate Origin that much.
        • May 14, 2011
          But $20 games for free...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
        • Dec 6, 2011
          I refuse to install Origin on my computer. If it comes down to it and I really need the game, I'll buy the game itself, whether it be a hard copy or download, then I'll torrent the game without downloading/installing my legit copy -.-
          • Funny Funny x 1
          • Jan 12, 2011
            They should be digital downloads/Steam keys. As long as you have the Internet and an Amazon account, you should have access anytime to the content.

They should since Amazon lists this pack as having Steam DRM. I'm not sure if that refers to all of them or the games that have "Online Game Code" next to them, but at the very least $10 is worth it for a couple games in that pack right (if you aren't shopping for all of them)? I'll look into it and post back if I can turn up anything.

As for a "General Gaming Deals" thread, I wouldn't mind posting one in a bit with the OP telling what to do/not to do in the thread. Lemme just finish some homework and I'll be back online soon to write it.
          • Jan 12, 2011
            Sounds like they won't be bringing this back, not that it'll stop me from checking every day anyway. Sorry folks and better luck next time. :frown:
            @Brett @Ghost
            • Informative Informative x 1