Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

AMD Graphics card ISSUE!!!

Discussion in Technical Support started by SkyCloud, Dec 18, 2011

1. Mar 26, 2011
    It seems to be AMD GRAPHICS CARD ISSUE KEEP ON FRIZZING MY COMPUTER!!!!

I leave it Alone for like all night long and tell morning when I'm come back its starting to frizzing, after that the Reboot screen takes for freaking for ever and its starting back to normal.

Spec are 16gb RAM with windows 7 ultimate 64bit it was Pro on windows 7

I NEED CHURMA ASAP!!!!!!

I have i5 processor It could be that keep on frizzing my computer.

GRAPHICS CARD is AMD HD 6700
  2. Aug 18, 2006
    Your post doesn't make much since... Your computer keeps "frizzing"? Why are you pinning the issue on your CPU/GPU specifically? It could be a bad Windows install that is causing your "frizzing" issue... Fuck, it could be anything. We need more information in a post that is actually coherent...
  3. Jan 21, 2011
    That's asking a lot of this smart guy here.
  4. Mar 26, 2011
    That's what I'm thinking I might have to whipe it out and install windows.
  5. Mar 26, 2011
  6. Aug 18, 2006
    ...You were just thinking it was a GPU issue.
  7. Mar 26, 2011
    Agree I might have to call Ibuypower cuzz thats were I get my computer from.
  8. Mar 26, 2011
    Ive download the new update of AMD graphics card when I restarted it gose buy fast I think that's the issue I think.
  9. Sep 11, 2011
    Did you remove the old drivers before you updated?

How long have you had the computer? Have you taken a look inside? Is there a lot of dust? Has it been like this since you purchased it? What does "frizzing" mean?

We need a little more info as to what is happening :whistling:
  10. Aug 2, 2010
    Frizzing? Your computer makes electrical short circuiting noises? WTF is frizzing?
  11. Feb 18, 2011
    Maybe he means freezing or it is low quality resolution with fuzzyness.
  12. Mar 12, 2008

Try opening your computer and clean it out. Get a can of compressed air

Or use reverse on a vacuum cleaner to blow dust and shit out. Clean your fans, check all the nooks and see if there's any dirt/debris

Put everything back together and see if that fixes anything.

Also un-install your old drivers, install the new ones.
  13. Mar 20, 2011
    Sky download these drivers for you GPU http://support.amd.com/us/kbarticles/Pages/Catalyst121Previewdriver.aspx and report back. Also your AHCI drivers may need to be updated as as well. Go find your chipset download on Intel's website. I do not think it is your windows installation at all, just a driver issue.
  14. Mar 26, 2011
    Taters I have this new computer for like 2 weeks now >.> Dosn't need to Clean I have 10 FANS RUNNING
  15. Jan 21, 2011
    More fans = more dust = more cleaning required
  16. Feb 18, 2011
    This. Just because it is two weeks old doesnt mean it wasnt sitting in a factory for months on end with no cleaning.
  17. Nov 29, 2010
    Wait... don't I recall you fanboying over AMD earlier...? And now you're having problems?
  18. Aug 18, 2006
    Not sure how AHCI would be connected to this...? Especially since it sounds like this problem started happening recently. Hell, he may not even be using AHCI at all.
  19. Mar 20, 2011
    Ray, I had write issues with out of date and or bad AHCI drivers myself, once those where updated I had no more problems. Also other users sometime who get lock ups similar to sky can experience the computer locking up after being on for a while. Just something I have come across quite a few times in my IT career.

I took a look at his computer and sure enough his AHCI drivers where out of date. Updated those, updated his AMD drivers and swapped out his Kaspersky for MSE and all is butter now. Sky will report back in the morning and see if it is still locking up.
  20. Mar 26, 2011
    Right now its working fine but I'm kinda worried about tomorrow morning if its still keep on freezing .

Ill keep on update.

UPDATE: Itunes is working!!!! :grin:

UPDATE: computer is doing good no freezzing!!!!! :grin:

UPDATE: Ill keep it running tell I get back from work I hope its doing good.

UPDATE: Computer is working fine Thanks Churma!!!!!! :grin: