Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

An admin disrespect on ZE

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by Doom5565, Sep 8, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jan 31, 2011
    Hello everyone! It's nice being back here again after a long time. :laugh:
    I came here posting this event that started this morning about an admin being disrespectful

This started from 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM
    This admin named Ringtones started disrespecting while we were playing on Predator. It had very few people in there. He called me Genix. I told him in Voice chat to stop calling me that. He said that was my new name. I told him again to stop calling me that. So he calls me Dinex then.
    [IMG]

Then it goes on further with him spreading a lie telling me that HIV hates me. Me and HIV are good friends. I suggest you stop spreading rumors.
    [IMG]

And then the last thing, out of the blue he tells some to Stfu to someone randomly and calls everyone Commies (Referring to communist). I take that to a great offense there. I am American and if that was suppose to be a racist joke, that wasn't very funny
    [IMG]

I take all of this to a great offense and I don't appreciate disrespectful admins. I love Zombie Escape, The maps fail to disappoint me every time :grin:, and most other admins are nice and respectful. We can talk respectful and we can kill each other with respect as well. Lol
  2. Aug 5, 2010
    Well i have seen allot off crap coming from Ringtones sadly i dident make any pics or vids but there was a day where he started to talk crap about minas on how much it crashes and sucks and i told him that's one of the most popular maps but he went on about all the negative things the map has like crashes and glitches than Frost came in and backed me up and told him it was a great map and Ring said stfu for no reason and this happened more than once but yet again i have no phisical proof but mabey 128 has some because he was there when that happend.
  3. Aug 18, 2006
    I'd like to know what Ringtones is thinking as well. Waiting for a reply.
  4. Jun 25, 2011
    well lets see here they also keep going on how i wasnt a good admin and how i should have my admin revoked just becasue they didnt like my over the mic and we had a fight over why they went over to pred with only 8 players and we had a big fight and that was just what i said in the big fight in chat

also commieusm isnt racist its a polictal party and hiv told me how annyoing you could be some times

and i miss spelled your name twice and as everyone knows i have horrble grammer

hiv they said it over the mic

i tryed to spell it twice and you did tell me to stop but i didnt but even the other players said over chat that everyone was pissed off over the fight

and one more thing to point out me and fenix have gotten in fights before this. If i rember corrcely when we had the whole naggers incent and me and liferunier did not konw what to do you when into steam chat and would tell me to do my job and hiv told me so every 5 minutes even after the issue was resolved you went on about it and said that hiv told me that you he would of baned anyone on the spot for saying that hiv i didnt know if you told him that but he kept saying it for 10 minutes and then i told him to stop did he no so i blocked him

another thing after you went afk for a while im guessing for this everything on the server when queit then after the next map everyone started to have fun again

oh yes fenix you used to be a admin and you would know the rules and as not this way puts it you were breaking the rules by disrescecting a admin and would keep trolling intill they sliped up and you happened to be ready to put up a abuse report
  5. Aug 5, 2010
    No one ever said that your admin should be taken away :confused:

O and please stop lying with me saying that he is annoying because i known frost for a long time and i never thought of him as an annoying person.
  6. Aug 18, 2006
    This isn't about how "others didn't think you were a good admin". This is about why you started disrespecting/harassing a player despite you being asked multiple times not to.
  7. Jan 31, 2011
    I hardly doubt that was a spelling error you made. You told me that, that was my new name and I told you stop
  8. Mar 11, 2011
    wow ringtones ive played with u many times and never seen this happening
    however hiv and 128 are very well respected here and i dought they would fabricate a story
    and per rules hold ur tongue as admin even if you feel affended
    use proper admin rules to solve problem [ mute the player for player/admin disrespect]
    this would stop the argument
    if it continues after that get additional proof of the chat and kick that person
    then ur able to ban them for an hour with disrespect as reason
  9. Jun 30, 2011
    If i remember correctly, Genix stands for "unique in every way and always a friend to everyone". It is entirely possible that he mispelled your name on accident.
  10. Jan 31, 2011
    Hmm, Strange I can't find that definition online anywhere. But if that's the case then, why are you trying to make me feel hated by HIV?
  11. Jun 30, 2011

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Genix
  12. Jan 31, 2011
    Aw, I see it now. Too bad it was 4 times the spelling mistake of my name including the "m" that I don't have
  13. Apr 2, 2011
    I have seen My Ringtones admin a few times... and only a few, I mainly see him playing the game with a shit ton of problems around, mic spamming and so on and so forth... and he doesn't really step up in those cases... so to see this it makes me wonder whether or not he got admin so he could have more fun without getting in trouble.... which obviously this happened...

Anyways based purely on this thread, given the screen shots there is not way in Hell that My Ringtones could have misspelled Frost's name.... It looks like he was just fucking around a little too much and had no idea when to quit...
  14. Jun 30, 2011
    That settles it im offically blind, But again i stress my point that ringtones probably spelled it wrong, as for telling you about HIV thing, im guessing to make you rage... but thats not way for an admin to act.
  15. Sep 14, 2008
    Actually Ringtones. You've used this excuse before. It was a blatant lie. You kicked someone about a month an a half ago because you said someone was making fun of you for using your mic and told you to stop, but that player said nothing at all to you. You need to stop trolling and start being a better admin. I know your young, but that's no reason for you to act so childish.
  16. Jan 31, 2011
    Perhaps you miss read what was in the picture I shown. You said that was my new name. Don't try to change that

Don't try to accuse me of something that never happened before. You and I have only played together twice and I have never spoken to you since the time you were in that troll fest a week ago.

And this leads back to where you were saying I was telling HIV this stuff. I was trying to help you back then because the server was out of control at the time.

Edited: On a side note, Please stop editing your post. You're gonna confuse me and maybe someone else
  17. Apr 29, 2011
    First off, how do you mis-spell his name multiple times? His name pops up every time he talks, so unless you have a one second memory span, you should be able to spell his name easily.
    (EDIT: Looked more closely at the first image. You were misspelling it on purpose. Bad Troll :/)

Second, it doesn't matter if everyone is pissed off, admins are supposed to keep their cool. We don't join the fights, we stop them.

The part about how everyone starts to have fun after he left is completly unessecary, as well as just plain mean.

Again, admins don't get into fights OVER THE MIC! Again, keep your cool. Doing stuff like that doesn't just make you look bad, but the rest of us as well.

Also, as HIV is stating, the lying is bad. Don't do it.

Finally, from what I see here, there was no disrespect from him towards you in this incident.

PS: I'm not even going to pretend I have never screwed up, but when I do, I present my case in a polite, PROPERLY SPELLED AND PUNCTUATED manner. Seriously, the lack of periods and commas make your reply kinda hard to read. Also, that "They don't respect me because of my voice over the mic!" bit, I've heard that so many times. Honestly, if they don't think much of you, it is because of how you are behaving and presenting yourself. You are killing your reputation yourself.

I post this not to belittle, but to give advice on what to do if this happens again.
  18. Oct 29, 2010
    Whether this was a joke or not, it does show your clear lack of professionalism.

I think everything that needs to be said has been, :locked: until higher ups decide what to do. Thank you Ph3onix for letting us know about this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.