Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

An Apology

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Bella, Aug 19, 2011

1. Nov 14, 2010

I apologize for contributing to the whole Google situation.

I reacted in a very immature manor.
    I guess I let my personal feelings get the best of me.
    I'm normally much more professional about situations as such.
    Hopefully, I can start to portray myself as someone with a better personality.
    This is not an apology to just Google, but to everyone who had to see me act the way I did.

I'm sorry.
  2. Sep 26, 2010
    It's in the past and shouldn't be a reflection of your character/professionalism unless it happens consistently :razz: besides, everyone allows emotions and their sub-conscious to run rampant once in a blue moon.

You're good in my book and I'll always bake for ya :thumbsup:

3. Mar 11, 2011
    iv enever been there when u rage so it must not happen often and its good to go off the rocker once in a while i believe thats y they made the frase im sorry lol
  4. Feb 20, 2011
    You're still here, he's not [IMG]
  5. Nov 29, 2010
    People do have their hiccups from time to time
  6. Feb 24, 2011
    Oh Bella you fine! Yes some times you don't realize what your saying once you have already said it, but hey we all make mistakes. I have made them many times. Don't let it get to you. Just keep doing what you do on this server and be Bella ok?
  7. Mar 16, 2008
    I can never forgive you.... alright.
    You should be on more :razz:
  8. Jan 5, 2007

I know we've had our differences in the past Bella, but we managed to work those out so it's all good. :thumbsup:
  9. Oct 21, 2010
    Been there done that.

We all have our moments Bella.

10. Apr 15, 2010
    well no ones said it so I guess i will have to come out and say it, I dont forgive you..

all jokes aside it don't matter