Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

an awp only server?

Discussion in Future Servers started by √ï¢øuš ΠιρρΙεš, Aug 10, 2012

Would you like a PlagueFest awp only sever?

yes! 2 vote(s) 12.5%
no. 14 vote(s) 87.5%
i don't mind but its a good idea! 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Jul 25, 2012
    I've played on awp only servers and they seem quite popular. i could suggest a few awp_ maps. this is just a suggestion :grin: also maybe a 24/7 map server?
  2. Jan 21, 2011
    • Like Like x 1
    • May 27, 2008
      This is a terrible idea and should never see the light of day.
      • Like Like x 1
      • Jul 25, 2012
      • May 30, 2012
        You've made alot of differents posts in the few hours...

Just asking friendly would you mind writing your suggestions on a kind of paper then make a thread where you have all your questions/suggestions so you dont own all the recently post :vampire:

and as i told you in the last thread you made, a server that run modes like AWP/Deagle/surf wont really make profit none wanna buy admin for using this only...
        • Like Like x 1
          Kim, Aug 10, 2012 Last edited by Kim, Aug 10, 2012
        • Jun 4, 2006
        • Jul 30, 2012
          What about 24/7 Mako and minas server O.o
        • May 30, 2012
          I WOULD PAY DOUBLE ADMIN FOR THIS! :bugeyes:
          • Agree Agree x 1
          • Jul 30, 2012
            My friend recently started playing zombies with me and is willing to donate a 60 slot but I think with CSGO coming out PF doesn't want to put anymore effort into CSS. He already has the server running tho but I dunno if its ok for me to link to it?
          • May 30, 2012
            Nah Kyle told us that they wont look at any new servers for CSS, i think its also coding we are talking about :>
          • Jun 4, 2006
            We're not leaving CSS nor neglecting it... expansion to CS:GO doesn't mean we shit on everything else. Feel free to link Kim the server in a PM or on Steam...
          • May 30, 2012
            "Feel free to link Kim the server in a PM or on Steam..."

Sorry but WTF ?:bugeyes:
          • Jun 4, 2006
          • May 30, 2012
            So i can go code a Mako/Minas server? I would :heart: but the time isn't there :thumbsdown::thinking:
          • Jun 4, 2006
            what are you talking about... FeelGood is addressing you in his post saying his friend already has a server up and he can link you it if you want to play on it. That's all.
          • May 30, 2012
            HAHA SORRY, i missread the whole thread i was sure he did ment he would donate it to plaguefest :vampire:
          • Jul 30, 2012
            I did.. I mean its not my server to donate but I know my friend was talking about doing something with his servers extra resources. The server is professionally hosted at a data center.
          • Jun 4, 2006
            Pretty sure he did mean that, but he also mentioned it was already up and running and you could try it if you wanted to, as it is, with or without PF's involvement.

Edit: FeelGood the ninja
          • May 30, 2012
            Anyway, i would like to see it soon @Dr.FeelGood Feel free to add me on steam.
          • Jul 25, 2012
            k thnx kim, I'm just trying to help and improve the plaguefest community :shock: