Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

An explanation to all community members

Discussion in The No Count Section started by Brett, Feb 5, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jul 23, 2010
    In other news, do we really need a whole topic devoted to people not being dicks?

We have so many things implemented to take care of stuff like this. How serious is a topic that has been discussed countless times before? We even have an admin rules devoted to how we treat each-other.

Can we not just rely on common sense between our interactions?

Or is it better to whine about it?

Am I being a dick now?

I think my comment was useful and added to the original topic.
    I think you saying my post is spam might be dickish...

Maybe I should make a topic about people calling contributions useless, and it hurting my feelings...
  2. Apr 9, 2007
    Not really.

I hope so.

No.

Yes.

Probably.

Good idea. Dear Diary away!
  3. Dec 6, 2011
    You'd be surprised.

And I stated why this needed to be public before. I don't need to re-answer it.

I don't understand the need for these low blows, but I'll just look past them. I made this thread to help out others. It was never for myself.

Well I'm disgusted for the night, I'm off.
  4. Mar 12, 2008
  5. Brett
    This message by Brett has been removed from public view.
    Feb 6, 2012
  6. Jul 23, 2010
    There's a difference between sarcasm, and just being plain rude. What I'm trying to do is being mocked, and yes, I do find that offensive.
  8. Jul 23, 2010
    Maybe the point I am trying to make, is people need to stop being so damn offended?

Maybe people need to accept other people's personalities, even if they may seem dickish?

You are perceiving sarcasm as rudeness. I am being sarcastic. Now, if we put you in this position...are the people you are sarcastic to, thinking you are being a dick?

Maybe we need a rule against sarcasm.
  9. Mar 20, 2011
  10. Aug 1, 2011
    I guess I would get perma banned in a heartbeat. Damn.
  11. Aug 2, 2010
    Talking about asshole LSAs, I felt the need to respond.

FU.

<3,

rxn
  12. Oct 21, 2010
    Yell its like this. You will find friends on here and you will find assholes on here. If you find someone you don't like that is an asshole just don't talk to them. Or do what I do and tell them to STFU :whistling:. The funny thing is the shit talking assholes on here only talk shit on-line because if they tried to talk shit in real life they would get their asses kicked. Its funny when geeks talk shit.

Funny rxn. RXN when we gonna play some sc2 again :smile: Ohh "great teacher" hehe. Or should I say "great asshole" hahahahahaha

Taz
  13. Dec 6, 2011
    There's no point in continuing your posting on this topic, because your only intention is to troll. I don't know why your trying to turn this into one big joke, but it's obviously not sarcasm.

I'd like if you didn't reply to this, and I would like for someone to close this topic, even though it's in the no count section.
  14. Dec 6, 2011
    And Taz, please read my OP if you didn't. This has nothing to do with me. I was only trying to help out others and inform the community of the situation.
  15. Oct 21, 2010
    Well most people understand that a person will not get along with everyone and you cannot force people to be kewl. People form groups because of common interest. If a person does not have the same common interest or humor that the group has this will develop friction in the group. It is the same thing in school or any social function.

That was funny muffin. I got you muffin right here :banana:

Taz
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.