Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

An idea to help promote the server!

Discussion in Counter-Strike: Source started by tqt58, Sep 19, 2011

1. Jul 27, 2011

Not too sure if this has been posted as yet, but how about a barricade buillding contest to attract more players?

The setup could be simple. For example, we can have a new map, that people are not familiar with.

Then, we could ask players to post if they want to get involved.

We will take all the players and divide them into lets say 15 groups of 3?

Also, we could have about 20 designated zombies, maybe more, and they would attempt to 'eat the humans brains out'.

Basically, whichever teams that are alive will go on to round 2, on a different map or the same map.

They will have to survive, and the surviving teams will go to the next round and so on.

In the end, when we have one team left, the members could recieve a reward?

All in all, this is a very tedious plan for our admins, but if worked through, would be very fun for our plaguefest fans.

EDIT: Sorry if this is interfering with Chels' plan, did not notice her thread.
  2. Apr 6, 2011
    i'm a girl :weep:
  3. Jul 27, 2011
    Sowwy :[ fixed :grin:
  4. Apr 6, 2011
    Better I am happy now :thumbsup:
  5. Jul 27, 2011
    Hooraay [:
  6. Apr 6, 2011
    I dont think we can control who is a zombie btw so that would be the only problem it is random on who gets picked.
  7. Jul 27, 2011
    Ohh yeah, completely crossed my mind o.0

Well cant say i havent tried hahah
  8. Apr 6, 2011
    Yeah that is the only think it would be a good idea and all the servers cant be included either zombie escape you don't cade at all so it would take the chance for them out of the picture.
  9. Feb 18, 2011
    I think the roots can make somebody zombie or human.
  10. Apr 6, 2011
    I am sure they can but you still have to think of all the servers not just a few.
  11. Jul 27, 2011
    thaats true chels,

and ahh ok, thanks pac
  12. Jun 4, 2006
    nope. well we can make them zombies just by slaying them, but not human.
  13. Apr 6, 2011
    sorry if i ruined your idea Shaz but you could do that if you come up with a contest for the zombie escape maps like the top 3 to make it to the end of every map or something like that so they have a contest for them alone so this way all the servers have some type of contest with some prizes for everyone.
  14. Jul 27, 2011
    Hahahh, dw about it Chels, I was waiting for a flaw to be found xP

I just thought of this randomly, so im not too dissapointed lol

and Chels, that is a great idea! But id feel bad taking from your thoughts xD
  15. Apr 6, 2011
    hey were a team they are shared ideas as like I said in my post I want everyones ideas make it a team choice on what they think should be done
  16. Jul 27, 2011
    sounds good [: ill think about it, but i support your idea, like it is tedious, but if worked out, it should be very successful!
  17. Aug 13, 2010
    IMO this idea that you have ShazAm seems very dumb. I'm not criticizing you, but only the idea.
  18. Jul 14, 2010
    Why? Do you have any better ideas atleast or constructive critism instead of judging stuff right off the back with no feedback. :rolleyes:
  19. Jun 17, 2011
    Kind of a rude way to say that, its just flawed in the zombie randomness. Although I did like the idea of selected groups lol maybe for the ZE people can get into a group of 3 after zombies spawn and the group that ends up surviving with all three members goes onto the next round? LOL although the random zombie thing does play a major factor in this =/ just trying to help shazam out
  20. Aug 13, 2010
    I just think that having a cade building contest is just outright dumb. And yes, penguin, I cannot come up with something better, but I'm just chipping in my opinion of this idea.