Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Annonymous - Last Resort

Discussion in In The News started by Ghost, Jan 29, 2013

1. May 14, 2011
    I heard that this wasn't anonymous, this was a government ploy to make it look like anonymous was targeting them.

They (anonymous) themselves also said they have no interest in cyber-warefare with the government.
    • Informative Informative x 1
      Taters, Jan 29, 2013 Last edited by Taters, Jan 29, 2013
    • Nov 29, 2010
      From what I'm seeing, a few of the major anonymous twitter channels are resonating with this same operation, either it is some sort of government ploy, or a lot of people are actually looking into this.
    • Feb 21, 2007
      would the gov't actually put this on one of their webpages for that tho? ^^
    • Jun 11, 2012
      My guess is the government wouldn't want ANYONE to know their stuff was able to be hacked, there wouldn't be a big deal about it. They would simply keep it hush-hush and try to stop anonymous by themselves. This is incredibly fishy, and Any skiddie can DdoS a website. it doesn't necessarily mean an entire group did it. There are some fanatics out there who are just as capable of pulling this off.
    • Jun 11, 2012
      Press hack and wait. Once the screen becomes black (takes less than a minute since it's loading assembly code), you can hack anything in the world. I'm super cereal.

http://hackertyper.net/
      • Like Like x 1
      • May 14, 2011
        • Funny Funny x 1
        • Mar 12, 2008
          At the end of the day, that's all she is, is a retarded bible thumping blabber mouth.

I can't believe these people.
          • Agree Agree x 1
          • Aug 18, 2006
            [31Bravo] Ray, Jan 29, 2013 Last edited by Ray, Jan 29, 2013
          • May 14, 2012
            i died when he said i have over 9000 sins
            • Agree Agree x 1