Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Annoying clicking sound..

Discussion in Counter-Strike: Source started by MooReZ, Jun 14, 2008

1. Jun 14, 2008
    I use to play on PF all the time.. But one day i joined (1 month ago) and this random clicking sound will come on and play until i join another server and nobody else Ive asked has had it. And when I ask people in the game to help they give me a stupid response :razz: ... i try to type "stopsounds" in console but It says I need Sv_cheats 0 enabled. This is the only server I have had the problem in, Please help on how I can fix this.
  2. Posts
    Wow, this is a first.

I'm clueless. o_o
  3. Apr 9, 2007
    A clicking sound... Is anyone around you when its happening?
  4. Jun 14, 2008
    As soon as I join the server it happens doesn't matter who's around me.. as soon as i join It goes click click click x100000000
  5. Feb 21, 2007
    well...the fact that no one else hears it tells me its something with ur computer......the fact that u dont hear it on other servers tells me its something with PF that you have on ur computer......so maybe if u can uninstall CSS and then reinstall it. Getting rid of everything you've downloaded from our server, and re-downloading it might help. As it might be a corrupted sound file.
  6. Jun 14, 2008
    Im not gonna re-install it, But when it comes to that can't I just delete my sound folder? So maybe it deletes this corrupted sound
  7. Feb 21, 2007
    sure give it a try......i just wasnt sure if you could easily find all the sounds downloaded from servers and delete them...if you can do it, give it a try
  8. Apr 9, 2007
    Ah.... So you can play the game and while your playing the clicking sound happens still? I have no clue.
  9. Posts
    If it were me, I'd just copy my maps folder, and reinstall CSS. :razz: Re-downloading maps is a bitch. Especially if you play on like 10 different servers.
  10. Jun 14, 2008
    Ok, I deleted all css files un-installed the game and re-installed and put my copied maps back in.... When I join Plague Fest... CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK *smashes keyboard*
  11. Posts
    Uhhhh..
    o_o

Click click click click click click click click click click..
  12. Jun 14, 2008
  13. Jan 11, 2007

Say musicoff in server chat.
  14. Jun 4, 2006
    have you tried muting your in game sound to make sure its not an issue with your soundcard / mobo?
  15. Jun 14, 2008
    Ok i tried "musicoff" and it stopped that clicking sound , lmao thats all i needed to do...
  16. Posts
    Uhhhhh......
    That shouldn't be happening.

When the stream is disconnected, there should be no sound. Hmm.

What media player are you running on your PC?
  17. Feb 21, 2007
    thats odd...musicoff ingame is the command for the radio...wonder if there is a bug with some of the software
  18. Jun 4, 2006
  19. Posts
    I use the stream time to time. Zombie Slayer used to use it. Rawr/Slayth uses it. MdL uses it.

I think that's pretty much it. Maybe Retslag?
  20. Jun 14, 2008