Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Another 360

Discussion in Gaming started by MszImmy, Nov 11, 2012

1. Jul 8, 2012
    Welp, just bought my third 360.. gonna wrap it up today with a bow on top, labeled "To: Amy. From: Amy." then open it up tonight and be like "Why thank you Amy!" "Oh your quite welcome Amy." ^-^ It shall rest among the Halo 3 Edition Xbox 360 and the Halo Reach Edition Xbox 360, each with their own HDTV connected to it, fear my gaming room! Fear it!! I mean.... tehe. Who wants to come over for a LAN party!?!? xD
  2. Mar 12, 2008
  3. Dec 6, 2011
    You need 3 $2,000 PC rigs instead of the Funboxes.
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Jul 8, 2012
    • Feb 14, 2012

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2
    • Dec 6, 2011
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Jun 11, 2012
        3 wow. I have one and I think it feels deserted since I haven't touch it since Halo 3 came out. Just now connected to my tv for AC3....Still not better then my 680 but halo 4 looks super sweet on it.
        Oh mandatory mentions of total jellyness ova here
      • Jul 8, 2012
        But I already have that... making a server next and then a fourth computer... I should really take a picture of my command center lol....
        • Agree Agree x 1
        • May 14, 2012
          and then a hurricane strikes. and a power surge. bye command center:smile:
        • Jul 8, 2012
        • Jun 23, 2011

Also I wish I had all that :O
        • Jul 8, 2012
          I have UPS backup systems with surge protection on all of it. :grin:
        • Nov 29, 2010
          would you kindly pay for my college tuition?
        • Jul 8, 2012
        • Jun 11, 2012
          Then send us all super elite Xbox 360 with Halo 4, that should tidy us for a bit
        • Jul 8, 2012
          ..... OR I could just save up my money so I can buy a car and have some wheels :grin: (after aforementioned server and computer) xD
        • Dec 6, 2011
          Brett, Nov 11, 2012 Last edited by Brett, Nov 11, 2012
        • Dec 6, 2011
          I have 10 Xbox 720's connected to 90inch quad-HD TV's in each room of my house, each equipped with a $10,000 surround sound system, accompanied with a PC rig for each one, flaunting a 2500W Platinum PSU/ dual-i7 3960k modified to run together, with Octo-SLI of GTX 680's on a prototype motherboard. I have 10 copies of every video game ever made, and each with the signatures of the entire developing staff for each one. All of my toilets are modified with a PS5 for when I'm taking a shit and want to game in the year 2021 on Call of Duty 16: Grenade Launcher Heaven. Each room has my very own half-nude maid that does my bidding whenever I say. All of my floors are giant 4D 900Hz 20000x15000 resolution flatscreens trimmed with the most elegant of mahogany wood taken straight from an area full of endangered creatures. I have a fully customized and personalized Siri-like program that is built into my $100,000,000,000 micro-laser security system that can access any electronics in my home. She has the voice of Emma Watson and has full emotions. My car, a $100,000,000 rolling LAN party center built out of the most expensive RV in the world, features 8 90inch quad-HD TV's and 8 more Xbox 720's. All of my Xbox 720 controllers are made out of white gold with diamond trim and can reach wireless distances of up to 10,000 miles and never run out of battery life due to the prototype infinite power mini nuclear center built into each one, gifted to me by John D. Rockefeller's ghost. Wherever I go, I'm followed around by Gordon Ramsay and Rachel Ray to make me anything I need wherever I am. In my spare time I play baseball with Ty Cobb and workout with Jason Statham on a regular basis, sometimes fitting in a game of golf with Franklin Pierce. All of my sports equipment is made out of promethium, a rare ore found on a space asteroid that broke off of a planet that I own. My Koenigsegg Agera R is personally made for me, fitted with the rarest and most endangered leather interior on the planet, and diamond inlays/trim to accent the black color. It's equipped with a $100,000 massage chair that I designed myself, a audio system that can be heard from 100 miles away, and goes over 400mph due to a new engine I designed in my sleep back when I was 2. My phone is completely transparent and weighs negative weight. It has the power of the most powerful computer in the world and acts as a holographic monitor/image whenever I make phone calls, send texts, or use the holographic screen that floats in front of my face. I had my solid gold wallet surgically attached to my ass, because it protects my one-hundred trillion dollar bill that I invented, and is valued at over 1,000 times that due to its rarity. Before I go to sleep every night, Bill gates is flown to my house in my private SR-73 jet at 4,000 mph to burn one-hundred dollar bills with me by the fireplace. The night is then finished off with the oldest bottle of wine on the planet, topped with pure gold flakes and bits of diamond, with a song sung by the person of my choice. I then go to sleep with that female celebrity/artist at night, and wake up in the morning to restart my routine of wasting 1 billion dollars a day.
          • Winner Winner x 1
          • Sep 22, 2010
            • Wizard! Wizard! x 1
            • Jul 8, 2012
              Lol.... I feel like your mocking me Brett.. If you're really got that kind of money, then you should be buying us all new stuff ^^