Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

-ANOTHER QUIT THREAD OO-

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Vicarious, Sep 20, 2015

1. Dec 27, 2012

This came as a surprise perhaps to you but even more so for me. Yes, this is yet another thread of a player quitting the server (yet many of those claiming such seem to magically come back...). This isn't one of the "I'm never gonna come back but I'll be back anyway" thread but I am for sure not gonna be nearly as active as I am now, because #reasons. At best, the times I'll visit the servers will probably just mean me sitting in spectate. I won't leave the community but don't count me as being active.

Why am I telling you this? Well, perhaps a few would like to know where I've gone and so on and it's more convenient to leave a notice here than to search through steam and tell you all in person. I guess that's why, really.

There are multiple reasons why I'm quitting but naming every single one doesn't seem to be a good idea. I've played this game for a very, very long time and needless to say, spent a lot of time in pF. Thanks to that, I've grown as a person and I have you people to thank for that. So, thank you. But this is as far as that goes for me, because nowadays it's just..the same thing over and over again. Surely, ZM still has its moments but that's about it. The sole reason why I still play, which is something I hadn't realised until very recently, is when I am incredibly bored. To put it bluntly, I've gotten tired of CS:S and need to move on from it since I never actually enjoy playing it anymore.

When I first became an admin, I thought all LSA's and Management were lazy asses to be honest but I came to realise with time that they are in those positions for a reason. I'd like to show my respect for all LSA's and Management's hard work by donating to the website, which will happen after this month. It's not gonna be a huge amount of money since I'm pretty poor, but I can't think of any other way to thank you. You guys have contributed a whole fucking lot to this community without most of us actually knowing it, including me. Thank you for that, and good luck.

As for the admins..Well, let's just say I have my opinions and thoughts. Some admins are more suited to be in power more than others and that has been very apparent for the last two years. Some of them have been really cool and others have been less cool, mildly speaking. Regardless, I thank every single admin out there because you too contribute a lot to the community and I respect that. Thank you very much.

And at last the regulars, or "non-admins". There are a lot of good guys out there, as well as a lot of complete asshats. Thank you for populating the servers, it's because of you that I have stayed for as long as I have. I don't really know what else to say..You're a big part of the reason why pF ever began to exist and the very reason why it still does. Kill all those zombies, BRAAAIINNNS before you BRAAAIINNNS turn into aBRAAAIINNS. Seriously though, to both the cool guys and the asshats: Thank you.

I'm more than likely going to forget naming everyone that I want to especially give my thanks to so to prevent that I'm not going to do it, hue. You guys all know who you are, and you know it. Thanks and stay as tasty as you ever have, cupcakes.
    • Friendly Friendly x 6
    • Like Like x 1
      Vicarious, Sep 20, 2015 Last edited by Vicarious, Sep 20, 2015
    • Feb 8, 2013
      Your threads are always amusing to me, Vic. Whenever you start a topic, I'd be quick to see what it could be. You're an awesome person, man. That comes from the bottom of my heart. I love you a lot, Vic. Time flies. It's been 3 years since we've befriended each other and there came along many unforgettable moments in the times we had together. Joy, tears, you name it, it happened. I know nothing lasts forever, and there are many things that we can not turn back to. Time can never be regained. Memories will have to be cherished. You've made many threads where you'd tell us you'll be going on hiatus, but I could never have forseen you leaving CS:S. I guess it's sooner or later. Anyway, you're the coolest. Thanks for everything, for all those fun moments we shared in ZM. Thank you for being a role model. You are my hero. I'll never forget you, so please remember me. Have a safe one.
      • Friendly Friendly x 2
        Orange, Sep 20, 2015 Last edited by Orange, Sep 20, 2015
      • Dec 27, 2012
        Thank you very much for writing all this. It means a lot to me. (Also, did you remove me from steam?)
        • Zing! Zing! x 1
        • Sep 25, 2010
          You'll be back for csgo zm awesomeness just you wait!
          • Like Like x 1
          • Friendly Friendly x 1
          • Feb 21, 2007
            Sad to see you go ( or become less active). I've enjoyed playing with you. But we'd still like it if you check in every now and then! Good luck with w/e else you got going on. :wink:
            • Like Like x 1
            • Dec 17, 2007
              Well shit, someone finally came right out and shouted the truth, @Tony The Tiger I blame you for this...lol j/k take care and good luck!
              • Like Like x 1
              • Jan 25, 2014
                sevvie noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
                • Like Like x 1
                • Feb 5, 2013
                  Me: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Nerds: KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN
                  • Like Like x 1
                  • Oct 29, 2010
                    I feel you. The fun and entertainment of CS dried up long, long ago.

Goodbye, it's been fun.
                    • Like Like x 1
                    • Mar 4, 2014

I always enjoy specing you in game, but, i guess it'll not be possible anymore. :razz:
                      But, I guess it's alright as i don't play that much as well.
                      Other priorities came up and I gotta focus in that.

Take care dude~! :smile:
                      • Friendly Friendly x 1