Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Another upcoming storm? (heavy snowfall)

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Super Mario, Nov 6, 2012

1. Oct 17, 2011
    Hey guys. I heard five days ago that new jersey and new York will get hit with another storm around election day(probably tomorrow or Thursday). I still can't believe after all the shut that happened here, it is going to snow and rain heavy and more trees are going to fall down. Hopefully, it doesn't snow that much because I don't want to run out of power again. I wish you guys another good luck and hopefully, this is all a lie.
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/03/noreaster-new-york-new-jersey_n_2068916.html
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Nov 11, 2011
      In my area of Jersey, the projected snow is between 1 to 3 feet. We'll see though. God must hate us, hurricane, minor earthquake, now this blizzard. :curse:
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Oct 17, 2011
      • Dec 6, 2011
        Winter is awesome. Don't hate on mother nature, hate on the people that build fragile things =D
        • Agree Agree x 1
        • Oct 9, 2012
          Agreed! I like in mid Canada and I can't wait for snow. The best time, just tell mother nature to bring me a blizzard, I won't hate I promise:smile:
        • Nov 29, 2010
          .... *off topic* but is this the first time I've seen you post without using a single word of profanity?

*on topic*

I do wish the west coast gets more snow, it's all rain here.
          • Like Like x 1
          • Feb 1, 2011
            fuck, I gotta get back to RVA in case Fairfax gets mad snow tomorrow. Shoulda left tonight, shit!
            • Funny Funny x 1
            • Nov 6, 2011
              • Agree Agree x 1
              • Apr 1, 2012
                oh wow nature, why so discriminative.. we want some snow too!
                • Agree Agree x 1
                • Aug 18, 2006
                  The day after tomorrow is becoming a reality. First a flood, now a great freeze...

In all seriousness though, I sincerely hope everyone affected will stay safe. How many people remain without power?
                • Sep 14, 2008
                  I'm in Winnipeg and we're going to be getting some snow...I want snow, but not a blizzard <.<
                • Jan 11, 2012
                  Then give me the blizzard :< No snow here :frown:
                • Oct 9, 2012
                  ^^ agreed. My snow mobile hasn't had a chance to make it out yet this year and not enough snow last year.. damn global warming :razz:
                • Jun 11, 2012
                  You people are all crazy, snow is only good when you have nothing to do (no work, school) and you can enjoyed the fine things. But with someone like me with a hour commute, hell naw dawg you all be tripping. I want it to snow between late december to early january when I have off from work then it feels holidacious, any other time give me +14C to 20C.

But yeah stay safe out there NY and NJ
                • Oct 9, 2012
                  I work out of town driving heavy equipment. But snow is awesome, you can do so much stuff in the snow compared to summer, and once the sun come out your warm anyways.. Me im like a little kid again when it falls, call the boys and go play outside :grin:.
                • Dec 19, 2008
                  Bring on the Blizzard, Mother Nature. I am ready for the snow to start snowboarding. HELL YEAH SNOW STORM!
                • Nov 11, 2011
                  Meh it's already snowing hard out here in Jersey City. Got work today :<
                • May 14, 2011
                  You don't realize how much I want it to snow here. :frown:
                • Jul 8, 2012
                  I can't wait for snow here in Wisconsin. We barely got any last year.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                • Oct 9, 2012
                  Or at least the lake to freeze for ice fishing :grin: