Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Any admins on minecraft right now?

Discussion in Minecraft started by AgoraphobicNosebleed, Jan 11, 2012

1. Aug 25, 2009
    I think we need more admins on minecraft.

I just need someone to add a member to my region, I been waiting hours for this but still hasnt happened.
  2. Jan 14, 2008
    Still waiting for whitelist too :smile:

Maybe there should be something set up for donators and paid admins to be mods. I have some experience as a mod on MinecraftUK but that was back at 1.8
  3. Aug 18, 2006

We're busy with other things, not just Minecraft. Be patient.
  4. Mar 12, 2008
    Only roots and select LSA can add/delete/edit regions right now.

MC is being kept separate to CS:S so it won't xfer over if that's what your thinking

Sit tight, wait for a response is all you can do atm
  5. Jan 14, 2008
    Np, just suggesting a mod lvl below admin to handle simpler requests ingame since I'm familiar with that hierarchy and some of the plugins involved. I wasn't expecting a promotion, I haven't even logged in to see what's going on and available. More active players on would probably help too.
  6. Apr 4, 2009
    A name would help.
  7. Jul 1, 2010
    Done, sorry about that, completely forgot about it due to RL issues coming up last night.

I don't see a real need for more admins at the moment and there aren't that many people playing. Shit comes up and things happen, otherwise stuff gets done ASAP.

I have talked to Haplo and he is CONSIDERING (can't stress that enough) giving owners of regions the ability to add members to them. That is the ONLY thing that people would get access to as it involves WorldEdit and WorldEdit can fuck up a lot of shit on a map.

Whitelist is staying with current OPs.
  8. Aug 25, 2009
    Awesome! Thanks man! No problem at all with that I was just wondering what happened. I understand completely that things can happen at any given time/moment.

Well I think that is a great idea on giving region owners the ability to add members to them.
    It could save time and hassle.