Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Any Alternative Payment For Admin?

Discussion in Help Desk started by Beautiful Fetus, Aug 26, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aug 12, 2012
    The title says it all. Is there an alternative payment for admin , i.e trading a steam account?
    I'm willing to trade an extra steam account for administrative privileges as I have no use for this account.

The Steam account includes the following games:

Counter-Strike 1.6
    Counter-Strike: Condition Zero
    Counter-Strike: Condition Zero Deleted Scenes
    Day Of Defeat
    Ricochet
    Side note: Status on account is clean.

If interested, please contact me through steam or through the forums.

Steam Name: Kyoshodaishi
    account screenshot
    Beautiful Fetus, Aug 26, 2012 Last edited by Beautiful Fetus, Aug 26, 2012
  2. Nov 6, 2011
    nope pretty sure that the only to get admin is to pay sorry mang
  3. Dec 2, 2011
    Not true but its a long shot. Idk of any other admins/Players on here that dont have css. or others you listed. But if someone is willing to purchase admin for you for a month in trade of the account thats the only other way I can see you getting admin for pF.
  4. Aug 18, 2006
    The only way to get admin is to use the Admin Purchase page. That is not to say you can't have someone buy it for you by making a deal, such as trading a Steam game or something. But at the end of the day, someone has to pay for it.
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Nov 29, 2010
      Paypal is the only acceptable means of purchasing admin as your forum account is tied to your steam account. Only other way another person can pay for admin for you is that you let them have access to your forum account.

Also, games don't pay server bills. Go see if someone wants to buy it from you through paypal transactions.
    • Aug 1, 2011
      Based on what I found when I searched up the account. There are two accounts using the same alias, same picture, almost same library.
      Link to the Steam Account

I find it odd that the games you list on your post differ from the games listed in your screen shot, which again differs from the games listed through the search of the account.
      The regular price for the games listed in the library of the account goes for $15, but as we all know, Valve likes to put things on sale and quite often these games can be bought for half that, if not lower.

My opinion based off what I found, there is nothing of value on the accounts and it seems more like fool someone into buying you admin.
    • Jul 16, 2012
      There seems to be alot of talking about this thread. The only way for you to purchase admin is through the admin purchase page. http://plaguefest.com/account/upgrades You may not trade steam accounts or steam games for placement in money when purchasing admin from this page. If you want you can sell your excess steam accounts to another person with a transfer of funds to your pay pal account in which you plan to purchase the admin with.
    • May 15, 2011
      Fear not citizens! Detective Toast is on the case!
      • Funny Funny x 2
      • Dec 6, 2011
        90% of this community owns those games that don't even add up to $15 like Toast said, so I HIGHLY doubt anybody would want to buy that account.
        • Agree Agree x 1
        • Oct 29, 2010
          I have none of the games the OP listed. hah.
        • Dec 6, 2011
          • Jul 16, 2012
            I love toast. With grape or strawberry jelly and butter. YUM!
          • Aug 12, 2012
            Well of course it differs from my screenshot. I own 5 Steam accounts. Each with a different game, it is saved within my library. Fool? More like a steal. If you want to pay for games 4-8 bucks each be my guest. The other alias are all mine as well. I.E Anhdoe,AnhKev,Anhjoe. It was my scrim teams account, they quit.

AGAIN, im just putting it out there. If anyone is interested. Thanks :smile:
          • Aug 1, 2011
            Link below leads to the Counter-Strike 1 Anthology, sells for $15 and includes all the games you listed, this often goes on sale for about $5.
            http://store.steampowered.com/sub/41/
          • Jun 20, 2012
            Ohhhhh SHIIII!!! Toast hits em with tha hammer!!... Nice werk toasty mctoasterson
          • Aug 1, 2011
            Do I win?

Don't be an asshole.
          • Aug 12, 2012
            I can never beat you huh. WHAT ever. Still a steal:smile: When is it going on 5 bucks? exactly. Key word, "OFTEN" not always.
          • Aug 1, 2011
            Since Valve is increasing Steam to sell more than just video games starting 5 September 2012, there is a good chance that they will do a large marketing scheme to draw people in, including sales. Steam also does massive seasonal sales, sales for special events, sale for holidays, and weekly sales of various games and bundles.

Since these games are about a decade old, if people waited this long, I'm sure they could wait a few weeks.

Also, how is it a steal? 15 dollars for admin, or 15 dollars for old games? The real kicker is, if someone buys the account off you, you could easily take it back by saying the account got hacked. Who ever buys the account off of you would be taking one hell of a gamble, especially if they put any sensitive information like credit card data into the store and purchase anything since that information is then tied to the account until removed.
          • Jan 21, 2011
            I'm ending this stupid pissfest. If anyone is interested in his steam accounts, PM him.
            • Agree Agree x 2
            • Like Like x 1
            • Winner Winner x 1
            • Friendly Friendly x 1
            Thread Status:
            Not open for further replies.