Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Any gun owners out there? Or am I the only one...

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Daniel Danko, May 1, 2014

1. Dec 25, 2013
    Anyone in the community besides me own a gun or two.. Maybe more :cowboy: Anyways, post 'em if you have them! If not, post what type you hope to own one day!

Here's my most recent purchase that I bought my brother for his birthday:

1947 British Jungle Carbine 303. [IMG]

Here's the first pistol I bought a few months ago. Taurus pt 24/7 G2 45 acp [IMG]

Romanian AK that my parents bought me a few years back. [IMG]

Overall, I can say that I absolutely love guns. I'm not an extremist or hardcore political person. When it comes down to it, there's nothing better than unwinding down and popping off a few rounds at the range :bomb:
    • Like Like x 5
    • Oct 11, 2012
      No. 5 Mk1? I've got a No. 4 Mk1 from 1944.

I've also got several 8mm mausers, a mosin, few shotguns, glock, few 22 lrs, an ak etc.

Attached Files:

• Feb 21, 2007
      • Feb 8, 2014
        I would respond with my minor arsenal, but I KNOW that Obama is watching this forum and he wants to take my guns away!
        • Funny Funny x 5
        • May 31, 2012
          Found my grandpas colt model 1860 while i was going through his old stuff. Does that count?
        • Dec 25, 2013
          @Jaxified correct! That is very nice no 4 you have! Hope it treats you well XD

@retslag1 nice pick up! I'm looking for a gun that shoots a 5.56 next; specifically an AR.

@BEB.Brad pls! Take a break from the Alx Jones, breh :wink:

@[pF] LuciD damn! Very nice find! Hold on to that gem :smile: Definitely counts ^_^
          • Friendly Friendly x 1
          • Aug 7, 2012
            Not a gun person but I couldn't give a fuck if someone wants one. As long as you're not being militaryX2 I'm good :grin:
            • Like Like x 1
            • Sep 7, 2010

Only guns necessary sukka's
              Left wing be tryin' to ban em but my right wing is droppin' the boom bitches
              • Like Like x 2
              • Funny Funny x 1
              • Artistic Artistic x 1
              • May 30, 2012
                I've always wanted to get an AK, just for fun...
                • Like Like x 1
                • Feb 8, 2014
                  Honestly though, I have a pistol and a shotgun left to me by my Father. Mother and step father own ~25 various, brother is getting up to there slowly but surely.

I'm more of a 3 guns person: Shotgun, pistol, short-midrange rifle. So far I have the first two, third would be a custom AR-15 of some sort. I've been doing a lot of research over the last year. Other than those three "needs," anything extra would be candy and wasted money outside of collectors (see the 303 carbines above) and "fun" guns. Definitely into guns, just like I'm into cars, but I know that both can be a huge waste of money.
                  • Like Like x 1
                  • Dec 25, 2013
                    @adinsx, thanks for the laugh before bed :clap:

@Kim, I could go on about how great AK's are. They're definitely a "fun gun" for the range. My brother is actually getting me an "AK pistol" for my birthday XD

@BEB.Brad, right on, man! Your step father and mom sound like my great uncle, lol. He owns an upwards of 40ish firearms. Funny thing is, though, he doesn't shoot them... Just a collector.

I'm actually waiting on getting a third gun, too... I just want a Mossberg 500 chainsaw shotgun and I'm done with buying any for a long time. Anyways, it's definitely easy to waste money on them... I'm tempted every time I go to my local sporting good store!
                    • Agree Agree x 1
                    • Mar 4, 2012

Bayonet is a bitch to get on and off so it's not on all the way in this photo FYI

SAM_1721
                      • Like Like x 3
                      • May 2, 2013
                        i must admit i dont own any guns yet since i got this tight budget maybe ill get one as a present but rly i want the berretta 92FS (not the black one) and the Lynx bullpop heres a picture of that sexy lynx although this shit is super expensive. id be more the type to only have like your 3 set guns for each types i want xD.
                        • Like Like x 1
                        • Mar 4, 2012
                          I'm planning on purchasing a 92FS when I turn 21 in June. I'm going to replace a ton of parts on it to make it feel more like shooting a .22 pistol. And that rifle is pretty sexy.

• Like Like x 3
                          • Feb 8, 2014
                            By the way, if you want some pretty awesome reviews on guns of all shapes and sizes, check out "nutnfancy" on youtube. He keeps his political views (can you guess what they are? xD) out of his gun reviews like, 99% of the time, and admits that his gun reviews are meant to be just that--gun reviews. The only thing he probably wouldn't agree on is dropping a LOT of money (the lynx) on a gun, unless you're going for "second kind of cool," meaning the looks, name, etc. But all in all, I totally advertise his gun reviews, even as someone who completely disagrees with his political views.
                            Post Merged, May 2, 2014
                            I knew this box would come in handy... :thumbsup:

Gun actually fits snuggly and doesn't wiggle around. The regular 13rd clips fit snuggly in the top section but the extended is mostly loose. It's an old 1978 Browning 9mm. But I'm pretty sure it's a knockoff. Serial numbers don't match anything that browning made except the date that it would have been manufactured. But it's a fun shot all the same and hasn't failed yet.

[IMG]
                            Post Merged, May 2, 2014
                            Okay, one last post. Turns out it's not a knockoff. Originally I looked up the serial numbers and called browning and they said they'd never heard of them. Now that I spent a few minutes, turns out it's military issue. Go figure.
                            • Like Like x 2
                            • Apr 3, 2013
                              Dat collectors edition doe
                            • Feb 24, 2011
                              As a non-owner of any firearms i'll have to improvise with some good old make-believe.

pewpew

Smith and washon 5550 GTX raider

This baby comes with dual paperclips for double the firepower, double twin steel radiators, a pack of mcjaegerssons bubblegum fizz, a box set of "the big bang theory" and a imaginary holster, all for half the price!
                              • Funny Funny x 5
                              • Zing! Zing! x 2
                              • Winner Winner x 1
                              • Artistic Artistic x 1
                              • Feb 3, 2012
                                • Agree Agree x 1
                                • Mar 20, 2012
                                  The feeding ramp is polished to a mirror sheen..
                                  The slides been reinforced and the interlock with the frame is tightend for added precision. The sight system is original,too. The thumb safety is extended to make it easier on the finger...A long-type trigger with non-slip grooves..A ring hammer, the base of the trigger guard's been filed down for a higher grip. Not only that..

Have a look

nah Im not jealous because I cant just buy guns in germany... I'm not JEALOUS OKAY! I like the m107/m82, how much does it costs on your side of the ocean?
                                • Feb 21, 2007
                                  Free when the owner is dead :zombiekiller:
                                  • Agree Agree x 1
                                  • Funny Funny x 1