Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Any Horror Movie!

Discussion in Movies started by Trinivicious, Jan 10, 2007

1. Feb 3, 2007
    well i was total trashed and was a fun night so i liked the movie.. w.e
  2. Jun 27, 2007
    Well Christophe Gans directed Silent Hill, although I can see why you'd guess Uwe Boll, here's a list of his tragedies, err.. movies, the first four aren't out yet, but rest assured he has ruined them.

# Far Cry (2008) (filming)
    # Tunnel Rats (2008) (post-production)
    # BloodRayne II: Deliverance (2007) (completed)
    # Postal (2007)

# BloodRayne (2005)
    # Alone in the Dark (2005)
    # House of the Dead (2003)
  3. Mar 1, 2007
    what would be the point of making a movie of postal? the game is only fun for about the first 30 min, but after about 15 of those minutes being load screens, it gets old... of course owe i'm sure will find a way to fuck even that up.. everything that has his name on it isn't even good enough for the discount bin at wal-mart..
    see, i thought (must have been huffing gas that day) that house of the dead might be a good time, the game's pretty good, so wtf, why not.. .well, i spent the next 90 minutes literally punching myself in the nuts, which, and i'm not lying was more fun that that pos.. please someone rip his eye out or something so he can no longer infect what i think is already a piss poor horror movie genre.. even the Ernest Goes To _____ series s like the godfather to the crap that he thinks might earn him back even a fraction of the budget that he was given to do the movie.....