Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Any interest in my mini HAF gaming rig?

Discussion in Hardware Hangout started by Notyab, Sep 5, 2011

1. Jun 10, 2011
    Intel i7 960 quad-core Processor (brand new from microcenter)
    Intel dx58s0 Motherboard
    6gb Triple Channel GSkill RAM
    Western Digital Raptor 150gb Gaming HDD
    850w Modular Thermaltake Power supply (brand new from thermaltake)
    PNY 2GB GTX 275 Video Card (pictured is something temporary, will boot computer and show 275 working... Currently in my main rig until this sells.)
    HAF Coolermaster case (brand new from microcenter)
    Unsure on how i will handle having the OS on it. That is to be determined and in private chat we can discuss it. I can for sure put vista 64bit on it.

Looking for $650.00. Honestly will run anything out there, video card is roughly 2 years old so updating that would allow you to run max setting with the newer games like Battlefield 3 and Crysis 2. Anything older than those i had no issues running at max resolutions like counterstrike and world of warcraft. I personally built the system, tucked all the cabling and verified everything in working order. I have seen others trying to sell stuff on there. The case is also brand new so shipping would be in its original box with insurance through UPS. Verified Paypal or cash, ill be very uneasy about selling and shipping to a stranger but throwing it out there to see if any interest and we can talk via email or pm's.

2. Jul 1, 2011
    Nooo not dont sell ur only gaming comp that u use to play with us :frown:
  3. Oct 22, 2007
    (pictured is something temporary, will boot computer and show 275 working... Currently in my main rig until this sells.)

So he didn't say he was quiting

I give you this in return..

4. Jun 10, 2011
    This isnt my main rig silly :smile: I just build this from parts that i had laying around when i did all my upgrades this summer. Had to buy the processor and case, today. This is the mini me of my main rig :razz:
  5. Jul 1, 2011
    oh yea im slow lmfao haahaahaha
  6. May 20, 2011
    And here I am playing on a green monitor w/ my Commodore 64.. :frown:
  7. Nov 25, 2010
    I have a friend interested in getting into PC gaming but he is barely clearing out his budget so I don't know if you're willing to hold on to it for maybe until October or November.

except everything shows up in ascii
  8. Jun 10, 2011
    sold :smile:
  9. Nov 25, 2010
    as in you already sold it or acknowledging my post?

10. Jun 10, 2011

already sold it, sorry lol.
  11. Nov 25, 2010
    It's cool!