Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Any Russian who can translate?

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Trond, Sep 14, 2015

1. Jul 20, 2012
    Someone was trying to have a laugh, but I am curious what this video was actually about

via https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6q6_Wrk9-ss

The transcript is wrong. So can anyone translate (somewhat)? I suspect this has something to do about a son who play videogames when he should be doing homework.
  2. Apr 18, 2012
    Kid doesn't want to do anything except play on the computer all day. Won't turn it off because he says he has to finish the game. He becomes hysterical and calls his mom all sorts of names "bitch, go to hell" (etc). His mom has had enough and unplugs the internet and deletes all his games and only leaves the web browser on the desktop (Google search). He is so addicted to games that he goes to the tv to watch something. His mom says he can't do either and he goes berserk.

That's all I understand from my basic Russian.
  3. Feb 5, 2013

Nevermind, I watch the whole thing again. The Kid is trying to cheat on Counter-Strike by using scripts. A big fail if you ask me.
  4. Feb 8, 2013
    The kid wanted to play jumping games in CSS, but his mom was afraid he'd get carpel tunnel, 'cause then his m0m would have to help him jack off.

Sorry, I'm super bored in Bio class.
  5. Feb 27, 2012

the video is a parody in reaction to FrankieOnPCIn1080P bhop scripting. The original video is what Serb said. I remember seeing a translated version of this somewhere.
  6. Feb 8, 2013
    Oooohhhh. So I was right. He wanted to play jumping games in CS.
  7. Feb 5, 2013

At first I thought the kid was trying to cheat on his homework. Then I watch the whole thing and realized he was trying to cheat on Counter Strike. His mother was accusing him of cheating in Counter-Strike by using Scripts. The kid became furious asking his mother were the proof?
  8. Feb 8, 2013
    So I was right, right? Right right right right right?
  9. Feb 5, 2013
    Yes, you are right, right, right, right, right, right, right.
  10. Feb 27, 2012
    No, it's a parody video. The mother is mad at her child for playing too many video games, as Serb_Power stated. It has nothing to do with cheating on counter strike. So you are both wrong wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong.
  11. Feb 8, 2013
    Stfu, d0ge. I'm right. You're wrong. Thread locked. The next person to reply is a faggot.
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Feb 5, 2013
      No, Orange is right. The Mother is mad at her child for cheating in CS:GO. She accuses her kid of cheating in CS:GO by using scripts. Watch the video again at 1:40. The mother specifically asks the kid "So you don't cheat in CS:GO"?
    • Feb 27, 2012
      Are you watching the video subtitles, or can you speak fluent Russian?
    • Feb 5, 2013
      Of course I am watching the video subtitles. If you watch the video subtitles at 1:40. The subtitles shows the mother asking her son "So you don't cheat in CS:GO"? The video isn't about Frankie playing too many video games. It's about him using Bhop scripts in CS:GO.
      Dr.Tommy Oliver, Sep 14, 2015 Last edited by Dr.Tommy Oliver, Sep 14, 2015
    • Feb 8, 2013
      What Tony meant was, this is a parody to a video Frankie made about him being able to bhop in CS:GO. The only reason I knew about this is because that one faggot I spite, named Launders, he made a video on how Frankie uses script and he wasn't legit and whatever the fuck that curry said. Anyway, fuck Frankie, fuck Launders, fuck this autistic kid who can't hold space bar.
      • Winner Winner x 1
      • Feb 5, 2013
        Did you not read Tony previous argument? Tony said the mother was mad at him for playing too many video games. The Mother wasn't mad at Frankie for playing too many video games. She was mad at him for using Bhop scripts in CS:GO.
      • Feb 8, 2013
      • Feb 5, 2013
        I love you guys please don't ever change.
      • Feb 8, 2013
      • Feb 5, 2013
        Yes, your post is funny! I should give you a cookie for being right.