Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Anybody have a cool pF design for an aluminum water bottle?

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Brett, Dec 15, 2013

1. Dec 6, 2011
    I know I've seen a few designs come through in the past, but I cannot locate them. I was looking to order an aluminum bottle or two from www.libertybottles.com after finding out about them on Reddit. I've been looking for a bottle of this size for quite some time, so this was an awesome find.

You can fully customize a bottle here http://www.libertybottles.com/Customize.asp

I wanted to put a creative pF design/logo on the bottle (maybe even our logo from our old website) and was wondering if any of you had some designs saved or ideas for one, possibly something leftover from the stalled T-Shirt idea?

Any images need to be around 1MB or smaller, and they'll be about 5"x10" on the water bottle so a 2:1 aspect ratio, landscape style.
    • Artistic Artistic x 1
    • Jun 11, 2012
      I may have something that fits 1MB 5x10 design with 2:1. I may have to cut the outerline but this is a good fit for the bottle.

• Like Like x 2
      • Dec 6, 2011
        [IMG]

I need this design, I want one of these bottles D=
      • Dec 6, 2011
        Bump (sorry!), I'm dying to do one of these! What previous pF logos/designs have we had go through the website?
      • Feb 1, 2011
        [IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]
        • Funny Funny x 1
        • Dec 6, 2011
          I was hoping to expand on this type of style:
          [IMG]

Didn't we have a version of this with a zombie in it? Or am I thinking of somebody else's work?
          • Like Like x 1
          • Jun 11, 2012
            I think if you check some of the pf ZM maps there are a bunch of varying types of them.
          • Mar 12, 2008
            [IMG]
            • Friendly Friendly x 1