Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Anybody have a Wii U?

Discussion in Gaming started by dillinger, May 23, 2015

1. Feb 1, 2011
    I'm tryna find some more people to play MarioKart 8 and Smash Bros online with. Add me!!

Nintendo Network ID: dillingeryo
    • Like Like x 2
    • May 15, 2011
      I'll have one of those two by next week payday. Right now just have Mario Party 10. I'll add you when my TV ain't being used.
      • Like Like x 1
      • Feb 1, 2011
        Nice! Get MarioKart bro, the online racing is legit!
        • Like Like x 1
        • Jan 21, 2011
          I have both of those games but never play them. I played smash with a friend of mine online and got fucking rekt for about 25 matches.
        • Nov 19, 2013
          I do have a Wii U unplugged till zelda will came out or any awesome games will pop out in the store. xD
        • May 2, 2013
          i wish i had a wii u id definitely play with you. hopefully maybe soon ill be able too! ;-;
          • Like Like x 2
          • Jun 11, 2012
            My next purchase is for a Wii U. One of the guys on my team bring his every friday and we play Smash on it. It's like the only game console that still make me smile.
            • Like Like x 1
            • Agree Agree x 1
            • Feb 24, 2011
              I'm a basic Wii plebian with no U. :weep:
              I'd sure like to smash some underpants with the bros. Is the online fighting cross-platform between WiiU and 3DS?