Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Anybody want to play Borderlands?

Discussion in Gaming started by Brett, Mar 14, 2012

1. Dec 6, 2011
    I'm looking for anybody that want to do a full Co-op play-through of the whole story, General Knoxx, and the Claptrap's Robot Revolution. Basically from level 1-69. I had originally played Borderlands on Xbox when it came out, and it was probably my favorite game, or at least in the top 3. I haven't played it since 2 summer's ago, and since I just recently got the Game of the Year Edition for $7.49, I thought I'd play it again on PC. Honestly, I cba to play solo story, it's just extremely boring and not fun at all. So any of you Borderlands fans out there want to give it a shot? It'd just really be a dedicated character to a co-op story so all quests/leveling will be the same on each person.

P.S. , When I buy Dead Island in a week or two, I'll probably be doing the same exact thing. Dead Island is boring as hell with just a single person, and I can't stand connecting with randoms.

Side note: Doesn't it seem like Dead Island has the same aspects as Borderlands? Inventory, items, sandbox type, etc. It's funny because they're made by two completely different companies.
  2. Mar 20, 2011
    I have it on Xbox but not PC, I am also at the highest level with some character, forgot the name. Hahaha Coop on PC? For 7 bucks I may just buy it. It is 30 bucks, forget it!
  3. Dec 6, 2011
    Gah. so disappointing. Just the game was $4.99 over the weekend, with GOTYE for $7.49, and each DLC was $2 each.
  4. Oct 29, 2010
    A few of us tried doing a whole play through a while back, we just ended up power leveling ourselves and it got boring too quick.

Excellent game but I'm just going to hold off for the sequel at this point.
  5. Dec 6, 2011
    meh, I guess I need to find a Borderlands freak like me. Summer of 2010 I beat Borderlands 3 or 4 times in a week with my cousin, including the story mode DLC's. I don't know why I find it so addicting, I guess it's just the possibilities for the weapons and the massive sandbox type gameplay. Sandbox type games have always been my favorite.
  6. Aug 1, 2011
    I would play with you man, but 30 bucks for it just seems....too much
  7. Dec 6, 2011
    Honestly I'm surprised nobody really has it. And yea, I'm still wondering what the hell their logic was when they bumped it from the original $20, to $30...
  8. Aug 1, 2011
    Never was really on my "To buy" list of games. I already have too long of a list that is waiting for a paycheck to shorten. But if it was at a pick me up price, I would get it just to play with friends. I don't pay that much money for a game I'm gunna only play with friends :\.
  9. Dec 6, 2011
    Agreed, that's why when it was 75% off, I went for it. I don't expect somebody to buy it just because of this thread, was just wondering if somebody already had it and wanted to play.