Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Anyone Excited for Winter?

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by xiRaiN-, Nov 7, 2012

1. Oct 9, 2012
    I don't know if anyone is as excited as me for the snow to come. I can't wait to snowboard, ice fish, and snowmobile!.. Anyone else pumped?
  2. Feb 14, 2012
    Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Aug 18, 2012
    • Oct 29, 2010
      I'm hoping for another winter like last year, we had no more than an inch of snow the whole season, it was awesome because fuck snow.
    • May 14, 2012
    • Jul 8, 2012
      I want snow so I can get class canceled. But I also don't want it to be so cold my fingers freeze.
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Feb 14, 2012
        That reminds me... I need new tires on my car
      • Jan 11, 2012
        Already waiting for the snow :grin: Heard of a very cold winter this year, hopefully it will be great :coffee:
      • Oct 29, 2010

Only thing I look forward to winter: winter clothes.

Fuck Christmas, fuck New Year's, fuck the winter gloom (possible depression resulting from the cold weather), fuck everything about winter and the cold temperatures it brings, fuck the oncoming springtime winds.
        • Agree Agree x 1
        • May 15, 2011
          Late. Already had snow almost a month ago now.
        • Jun 3, 2012
          I am. I've been in Okinawa for the last couple years and it doesn't snow there. But now I'm back in the states and am awaiting the snow :smile:
        • Oct 9, 2012
          I'm in Canada.. Something is wrong if you don't like the snow.. It's only about 5 months of your year..
        • Aug 18, 2006
          No. I'll be at basic training. The less snow, the better.
        • Jul 1, 2010
          I :heart: winter. Low temperatures, a ton of snow.. makes me happy inside. Also gives me a reason to use the fireplace.
        • Oct 29, 2010
          • Agree Agree x 1
          • Aug 12, 2012
            never felt snow before, but maybe I will this year :smile:
          • Apr 14, 2011
            Yes the Central Coast of California needs RAIN NOW!
          • Sep 6, 2012
          • Oct 17, 2011
            I LUVE snowball fight with my friends and I can't wait for a lot of snow. I want it to snow for some fun reasons and I live burning fire outside while it's cold. I don't want it to snow because school closes and it's boring being at home with no park and playing and I hate freezing!!! Also, there will be no jobs and less cash.
          • Oct 9, 2012
            Well okay you have an excuse! And as for super mario^^ I don't know what you mean by less jobs.. If anything you think their would be about the same or more.