Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Anyone going to PAX Prime?

Discussion in Gaming started by Kebito, Aug 30, 2012

1. Jun 2, 2012
  2. Feb 14, 2012
    I tend to avoid conventions. I can't stand my fellow geek kind. The halls are full of people who need to learn to shower more than once a fortnight.
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Dec 6, 2011
      And groom themselves. PLEASE don't forget grooming.
    • Aug 1, 2011
      This is a little off topic, but what brett and never enough said reminded me of this. Years ago, I used to work security for a convention called Toronto Trek, it's a local run version of comic con. Man there were some really sketchy, stinky and poorly dressed geeks out there with absolutely no social skills what so ever. I've never seen so many guys get all nervous and scared around attractive women before, nerds fighting each other to get photos with actors, people trying to rush security to get into the dealers rooms early, man it was bad.
    • Nov 11, 2011
      Believe it or not, actors like people who don't flock all over them. If I was an actor, I would appreciate people like those more because it would show me that they respect personal space. But yeah, please shower :razz: