Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Anyone got a free black ops copy for my friend?

Discussion in The No Count Section started by Super Mario, Sep 7, 2012

1. Oct 17, 2011
    My friend needs a free copy of cod blackops to,port some models from the game. I was just wondering if anyone got the game and never played it so I can gift it to him. I hope this is legal and not the wrong section but please, I really recommend a free copy of that game.
  2. Nov 29, 2010
    $40.. We're nice, but we're not generous.
  3. Oct 17, 2011
    Ya sorry. I don't want anyone to buy it @Clam Chowder but I was just asking just in case if anyone had it. I stopped working since school started and I wishes I had the money but I just tried my luck asking. Thanks anyways.
  4. Nov 11, 2011
    Yeah...40 is way above the limit of what I would gift someone anything. The most I usually do is buy some people donator. Sorry...tell him to simply buy it by doing some work, little by little money adds up.
  5. Oct 17, 2011
    It's good man. Thanks. I wish I can go back to work rather then school
  6. Dec 6, 2011
    If "he" just needs the models, and doesn't want to literally use the game, have him head on over to erm.... "parrot" bay, where they have legal* copies of Black Ops to erm... "test out."

*could be inaccurate.

You should have your friend do this instead of you tbh. If he's real...
    Post Merged, Sep 7, 2012
    Also, if this is just an excuse to ask for the game to play yourself, I'd rather have you beg us for it than you lie to us. Because when you lie to somebody, it's hard for them to trust you the next time. Just keep that in mind.
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Good Idea Good Idea x 1
    • Mar 19, 2012
      before your friend tries I hope he knows that ripping models from BO is a pain in the ass.
      • Informative Informative x 1
      • Oct 17, 2011
        He is ripping models for me and for him. We are planing on something and we need need the game badly cause he can rip models really good.
      • May 15, 2011
      • Mar 19, 2012
        If you are only ripping the models why don't you just torrent it? You are already going to be stealing so idk why you need a legit copy. Also nobody will just give a random a $40 dollar game for free.