Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Anyone got this game?

Discussion in The No Count Section started by sajak, Jul 24, 2013

1. Nov 11, 2011
    I ran out of time to buy Crysis and Crysis 2 during the steam sale. Does anyone have a copy they can let go of as a :present: or for some [IMG]? Thanks!
  2. Apr 24, 2012
    I have crysis 2 for xbox its a great game.
  3. Nov 11, 2011
  4. Jun 3, 2012
    Can't say that I do but I do have Amnesia: The Dark Descent which has been in my inventory forever. If you or anyone else wants it just let me know.
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Nov 11, 2011
      Thanks bro but I already have Amnesia. xD
    • Oct 13, 2011
      I strongly recommend this game. If I had this game on steam I'd gift it to you but, sadly, I've it for xbox. I'm pretty sure you can buy crysis 2 pc edition from ebay for $ 15 (might be 10.)

Also,

[IMG]
    • Nov 11, 2011
      I don't download games or movies or software and stuff. The way I see it, people work hard to develop a product and I'd rather pay them than take it for free. It's a moral thing for me. :wink: Thanks for the thought though.
      • Like Like x 1
      • Oct 13, 2011
        No lol I was jk. I know that people work hard to develop games or programs. I don't usually buy games, I often trade with my friends. Besides, I think I've spent over $10.000 in 6 years for my music library (My music folder is 3 TB.) As a musician I know how it feels when someone pirates your work. Tbh, The only software that I didn't pay is winrar :laugh:
      • Nov 11, 2011
        It works even after 30 days expire LOL. I use WinRAR and 7-Zip.
      • Oct 13, 2011
        Ikr, that's just why I don't buy it. :laugh:
      • Nov 11, 2011