Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Anyone have Borderlands 2/Skyrim?

Discussion in Gaming started by 911Trigger, May 14, 2013

1. Feb 9, 2012
    not quite sure where id do this, but was wondering if anyone had a spare copy of borderlands 2 or Skyrim.

I have an extra copy of Metro: Last Light (came out today) and was wondering if anyone wanted to trade. xD

willing to go first on trade for people i know, but for others ill probably have to ask you go first xD.

Also, this should be okay to post on forums right o.o?

Also note: this is a Key Code (so u activate it using a key through steam key activation) this is a legit copy.
    It came with my purchase of gtx 680
    • Like Like x 1
      911Trigger, May 14, 2013 Last edited by 911Trigger, May 27, 2013
    • May 27, 2008
      I have a Digital Download copy of Skyrim for X360 up for grabs. :O
    • Sep 6, 2010
      I have Skyrim on steam but not quite sure of the procedure for trading games..
    • Feb 9, 2012
      well is it still in ur inventory or did u already claim it into ur library? and we'd just trade. i have an activation code.
    • Sep 6, 2010
      It's in my library, I've already finished the game a while back. You can add me on steam. I'm going to bed soon but we can talk tomorrow.
    • Feb 9, 2012
      oh, i just wanted my own copy of the game xD
    • Mar 12, 2008

Did not know was a key, sorry for the trouble

can't trade games in library, only inventory.
      • Informative Informative x 1
        Taters, May 14, 2013 Last edited by Taters, May 14, 2013
      • Feb 9, 2012
        alright, going on steam, add me! 911trigger
        Post Merged, May 14, 2013
        welp, this is still up for trade!
      • Feb 9, 2012
        wondering if post will merge or not, but this offer is still up =(. mainly looking forward to skyrim.
      • Feb 9, 2012
        this'll be my last bump. hope somebody has an extra copy and wants this?
      • Mar 31, 2010
        I'll go for it. Which game would you prefer to have? Borderlands 2 or Skyrim? Also, I won't be able to get either game today... Maybe tomorrow, or better: during the weekend. Let me know if it's okay with you...
      • Feb 9, 2012
        id prefer skyrim xD. also that'll be fine. let me know when ur able to. i can probably throw in assassin's creed 3 if i can find it.

anyways theyre just a bunch of codes looking like this:

[IMG]

Strategically covered the code area =D