Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Anyone in Seattle around August 7th -> 13th?

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Kyle, May 8, 2013

1. Apr 9, 2007
    I'm going to TI3 in Seattle during the 7th through to the 13th of August and was wondering if anyone had a room for 3 people (including myself). Just need a roof, air circulation, and a floor.

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like Like x 3
    • Apr 1, 2012
      if you meet IceFrog, tell him I said hello
      • Like Like x 1
      • meeko
        This message by meeko has been removed from public view. Deleted by Brian, May 8, 2013, Reason: nvm! he exclaimed. suddenly, a deletion. fin.
        May 8, 2013
      • Dec 30, 2006
        @rxn said he would be more than willing to accommodate you.
      • Aug 2, 2010
        I will gladly accommodate YOUR request if you send me $500.
        • Funny Funny x 1
        • Dec 30, 2006
          You should pay me that for bringing you business. So unappreciative.
          • Funny Funny x 1
          • Nov 11, 2011
            • Funny Funny x 1
            • Aug 2, 2010
              Says the bastard that started crying about the S3 price drop and didn't have the negotiation skills to get some type of credit/refund.
              Post Merged, May 10, 2013
              It's not bringing me business if I'm letting Kylie and his buddies (which I'll be glad to do if my schedule works with the dates listed) stay for little to no money (I have no plans of receiving money).

Turn in your Asian card. Your business logic is completely flawed.
              • Funny Funny x 3
              • Dec 30, 2006
              • Feb 21, 2007
                you can stay in detroit for free! just bring your bullet-proof vest
                • Funny Funny x 2
                • Nov 11, 2011
                  You...you... fuck!!! I will come back with a witty insult sometime later tonight. Just you wait asian! :reallypissed:
                  Which one of these three is you?
                  [IMG]
                • Aug 2, 2010
                  What kind of stupid question is that? It's obvious rets is the one on the right.
                  Post Merged, May 10, 2013
                  It's true. I'm a successasian hence the fact I can revoke your Asian card. Now turn it in foo.
                • Dec 6, 2011
                  Only some areas are bad. If you'd get out of hoity toity Auburn Hills and ventured down there once in a while, you'd know :shock: I work at a warehouse in the city and play hockey once or twice a week there.

Which one of these three is you?

[IMG][/quote]

I deliver pizza to the old guy, he doesn't live in the D, that's for sure.
                • Nov 11, 2011
                  Of course he doesn't... he's a collector. Collectors live in nice places in nice environments. Not the armpit of the US.