Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Anyone knows the name of this song?

Discussion in The No Count Section started by Super Mario, Jul 22, 2012

1. Oct 17, 2011
    Been looking for this song for 3 fucking weeks, 3 hours a day trying to find it but the Internet sucks dicks. I needed to add this to my upcoming ze map. Anyone knows the name of it? Just a simple question. I got inspired by it from this game and decided it would be cool for a ze map. Thanks

via http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1SXaVcxTJw&feature=youtube_gdata_player

If you also find familiar songs to this, tell me. There are a lot of songs that I don't know their names of world end crash.
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Feb 1, 2011

I don't know the name of the song though, sorry :frown:
      • Friendly Friendly x 1
      • Oct 17, 2011
        Damnit!!!!! The game sucks when I tried it but the song is really nice.
      • Nov 29, 2010
        Game devs usually use their own music, and when they don't, indie companies will grab licences from small-time music producers. Perhaps you're better off looking for a difference source.
      • Oct 17, 2011
        I don't know the name of it!!!! Do you expect me to download that shit with that guy collecting bottles and making sounds? Ha, he'll no dude. I want to know the name of the original song playing so I can download it and put it on my map.
      • Jan 5, 2012
        • Wizard! Wizard! x 1
        • Oct 17, 2011
          Wtffffffffff!!!! I googled two steps from hell like 10 fucking ass songs and that one didn't pop out. Senya, I really thank you for this. It took me 31 hours looking it up for these 3 weeks and I couldn't fucking find it. I watched mostly 25% of the YouTube videos. I'll give you a big fat infection hug when I see you on zm thanks man.
          Edit: now I can finally go to sleep.
        • Jan 5, 2012
          You're welcome Mario. The song name was posted on 2nd comment page of 2nd youtube video you posted, just in case you do need more of them. And ill appreciate that hug as long as ur a ct.
        • Nov 11, 2011
        • May 14, 2011

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk 2.