Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Anyone Play Black Ops On Xbox?

Discussion in Gaming started by Arsis, Feb 20, 2012

1. Feb 12, 2012
    Add me!! D0pamine I usually play multiplayer when I'm not on steam so hit me up with an add on xbox if u wanna play! (I do have a Mic)
  2. Jan 5, 2007
    I did in the past, before they nerfed everything into oblivion to make each gun exactly the same. Call of Duty is just one giant joke now, I'm honestly tempted to take it to Gamestop even though I despise that business.
  3. Feb 12, 2012
    That's true the guns are kinda weak, but not all. I don't really use any gun other then the L96A1 to quickscope with my buddies and that gun is almost always 1 shot kill :grin:
  4. Jul 28, 2011
    When I play I usually just use my ballistic knife :wink:
    Then again, I hardly play it anymore. Feel free to add me my GT is GRUDGE smecher
    And @Reaper please change your font color for the new forums lol!
  5. Feb 12, 2012
    I'll add u the next time I get on :smile: BTW how often do u get on xbox?
  6. Jan 5, 2007

And @Arsis I have barely gotten on since like May, but I just bought 2 months of xbox live recently so I might be on more often
  8. Feb 12, 2012
    Me either I only get on xbox now whenever I don't have access to steam, but I hope to see u on! :smile:
  9. Sep 30, 2011
    I would play Black ops but I don't like how they keep dragging out the war between the COG's and Locust. :\
  10. Feb 12, 2012
  11. Dec 6, 2011
    He's referencing Gears of War lol. And Xbox became boring. It's basically just for lazy/non-computer people. There's no modding and the graphics aren't even comparable to my 6770. I used to play Black Ops just for the zombies and maybe online every once in a while, but I just couldn't stand it. At this moment, I honestly couldn't give you a reason why I'd want to play my 360..... and yet I'm currently in the process of buying another.... :struggle:
  12. Feb 12, 2012
    Lol the graphics are standable, and why would u buy another? XD
  13. Dec 6, 2011
    Probably just because I buy stuff for no reason. That's probably the only legit reason I could come up with. Trying to think of another right now, I'll let you know when I do. :laugh:
  14. Korean
    This message by Korean has been removed from public view. Deleted by Korean, Feb 21, 2012, Reason: OH SHIT I NECRO LIKE A NOOB.
    Feb 21, 2012
  15. Jun 23, 2011

Anyways why do everyone have theses games on consoles I dont have them on >.>

Also even if they nerfed everything ballistic knives > guns Its my fav wep on my combat record and I havea 400% accuracy with it

Most people call me a hacker considering my 13th prestige and no one in there right mind would have 3k kills with the ballistic knives over the 2k with then famas :razz:
  16. Dec 6, 2011
    Kinda the reason I hated Black Ops, things got nerfed and every gun was the same. I did though, get in like over 1,000 hours on MW2 for PC. Legit 10th Prestige, legit every challenge (had to 1v1 boost the very, very difficult ones). But yea, was my game for sure. Although I forgot what guns I got legit Fall camo for, because I accidentally entered a "unlock all" lobby, which was stupid.
  17. Jul 28, 2011
    Ballistic knives are the best, I have 5000+ kills with it and 3000+ tomahawks :razz:
  18. Feb 12, 2012
    Those weapons and the L96A1 is the only reason I still play lol.
  19. Jun 23, 2011
    I used that sniper for awhile but I stick with my ballistics and tomahawks but ya the funny part is I get about 40-22 games consistently which piss off about half of them :razz:

But ya I got tired of being called a hacker and I got bored of zombs since I never had anyone to play with and getting to wave 30+ by yourself gets boring
  20. Feb 12, 2012
    lol yea when you do good ppl get mad, and zombies is only good with friends :razz: