Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Anyone up For Rust?

Discussion in Gaming started by Mr. Robot, Jul 23, 2018

1. Oct 24, 2015
    Looking for people that are wanting to clan up and play some rust i already have around 10 active players with me at the moment on and off. If anyone is interested just shoot me and invite through steam and we can start having some fun ASAP!
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Jul 14, 2010
      Rust isn't my niche, but I know a few people on here are off and on interested in it, so good luck! You should be able to get a few people here playing.

Figured I'd ask:
      What type of server are you playing on? What's the state of the game? Etc...
    • Oct 24, 2015
      Lately i keep switching it up between 5x, 3x and vanilla lightly modded servers. I want to play on vanilla but waiting till the beginning of the month for the wipe. Either way im just trying to accumulate numbers so whatever server we go on we are strong! The game is way more optimized than what it used to be, I mean i can play on it fine and my pc build is a bit old. I'm rocking a gtx 660 gpu, Intel 4590, 16gb of ram. It's just hard to find really good servers that are setup perfect to my liking but there is still some decent ones to play on with good admins that are on and help with other toxic or cheating players.
      • Like Like x 2
      • Oct 25, 2012
          Hitman 47, Jul 26, 2018 Last edited by Hitman 47, Jul 26, 2018