Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Anyone working on fresh OC?

Discussion in Mapping Discussion started by MoonChickenDogRat, Mar 10, 2019

1. Sep 24, 2012
    Just wondering if anyone is working on any mapping projects. I've got a few maps in the oven. A few are burnt and need to come out, others may turn out to be great dishes. There's a lot of mixed content here— but it'd be nice to talk about maps.

The forum seems pretty dead, which is unfortunate.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Artistic Artistic x 3
    • Mapping King Mapping King x 1
    • Aug 8, 2010
    • Dec 17, 2007
      We just had one revised version of a current map put out and have two in the works

Also I like the sky, in the first and last pic. It's like bob ross painted it
    • Sep 24, 2012
      I haven’t worked on a css zm map in a long time. But use this thread as a means of talking about maps or share what you’re working on. The gmod zs scene is pretty big right now. I personally find the game mode fun. Interestingly enough there are a lot of transplant css zm maps in gmod zs. Most of them weren’t ported very well, unfortunately.
    • Aug 8, 2010

Plaguefest.com/gmodzs?

Hello :grin:
    • Sep 24, 2012
      I had made a thread encouraging that plaguefest host a gmod zs server. But the administrators weren't interested. It has inherent performance issues, it's complicated to run and operate, it also needs a lot of in-game moderation (which would be a bonus here since new players would have the opportunity to purchase moderator rights.)

It'd be quite an undertaking, but I think it would be worth it. I'd definitely lend a helping hand in any way. I have quite a bit of knowledge of the gamemode.

Looking back I made that thread 13 months ago! Things haven't changed— the gamemode is still booming.
      • Agree Agree x 1