Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Aperture Tag - Portal 2 Mod

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Motanum, Jan 30, 2014

1. Jan 9, 2012
    Hello, I am back from the death with a huge announcement. I have not released a zombie escape map in ages!

That is not the the huge announcement. Let me finish, I have not released a zombie escape map in ages because I have been developing my own Portal 2 Mod! Please help me out and vote on greenlight so it will be accepted onto steam! Spread the word and let me know what you guys think!

Here is the Greenlight page! http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=222303223

Here is the Greenlight Trailer for it!
    via https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PwcWlP2IPM

Once I am done with the mod, I will go back to zombie escape! I hope, I really miss it, and I have some ideas in my mind for a new map!
    • Like Like x 4
    • Mapping King Mapping King x 3
    • Wizard! Wizard! x 1
    • Artistic Artistic x 1
    • Apr 9, 2012
      I'm soon also submitting a video of a gameplay of one of the levels!

Great work Motanum :grin: It's really a cool concept :wink:
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Friendly Friendly x 1
      • Apr 9, 2007
        • Friendly Friendly x 3
        • Jan 9, 2012
          Please spread the word!
        • Feb 27, 2012
          I should really buy Portal 2, i enjoyed it very much. Voted Yes, excellent work Motanum! :smile: I really wanna try it D:
          • Agree Agree x 1
          • Apr 3, 2013
            Looks very nice, i'll have to try this out someday
            • Like Like x 1
            • Feb 3, 2012
              • Like Like x 1
              • Apr 9, 2012
                At this current moment, we have reached #1 on the greenlight page from all of the 1500 yet-to-be-greenlit games, so we have the highest chance to become greenlit at this moment. :grin:
                • Like Like x 1
                • Feb 27, 2012
                  • Apr 9, 2012

Also, this new post is to announce that we have been GREENLIT today!

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=222303223

I would like to thank everyone here on PlagueFest that has supported us by voting on this mod, and hopefully we'll bring you the final product as soon as possible!
                    • Like Like x 1
                    • Dec 11, 2013
                      Wow, the game looks cool~ i think I will try it someday!!! And nice jobs @Motanum ....