Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Not Abuse Aphilion butt hurt

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by [pF] ghosted, Dec 27, 2020

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dec 7, 2012
    A few day's ago this admin Aphilion was blocking me while I was shooting zombies from a entry way and Aphilion was standing right behind me. I try to back up because zombies was overwhelming and I realized Aphilion was right behind me not helping like he was AFK so I moved.... He moved right after I got out the way so I said to myself, "Is this little prick blocking me?" Not long after, I held the entrance again and when it got overwhelming I moved away again and Aphilion was right behind me like he was AFK again. I believe Ahilion was blocking me, trying to get me killed then shoot me acting like he was AFK.... so I blocked him right after but he got stabbed and was pissed as fk LOL.... I mean pissed! LOL... He gave me a warning which is fine but gaged me because I explained facts and he called it arguing...:question: The funny part was I recorded this.... What make thing's worst for him is that a spectator was watching through Aphilion view and told me that he was blocking me and he believes that I am correct with my claims. (Forgive but not forgotten) Next day Aphilion ran by my cade with Sadam and both broke my cade.... Sadam through a nade and Aphilion shot it up...LOL:razz: (Forgive but not forgotten) Same map Aphilion throws a fail nade and got his whole group killed including himself by me:ROFL:Karma's a bitch!:ROFL: If I get ban by him... it's because of his own personal butt hurt reasons.... Aphilion, "Karma's a bitch!":ROFL: Let it burn!.... :ROFL:
  2. Aug 6, 2016
    Do you have a time and date? You say you recorded it. Are you able to present this? Can you say who this Spectator was? This is some of the information you're gonna need to bring to the table.
  3. Dec 7, 2012
    FYI: SirGodly is ghosted and these trolls all know.... but they might act Hollywood... :wink:
    Post Merged, Dec 27, 2020
    No need... I did this just for awareness....
  4. Aug 6, 2016

5. Dec 17, 2007
    Ok this is confusing, who are you exactly? Bc I warned sirgodly for doing that to me. Sirgodly was not in spec watching me, he was the one that blocked me and got me stabbed, even admitting to it in chat, while trying to argue with me. So Ghosted of which you're not an admin anymore and need to take the admin tag off. How can I block you if it was sirgodly that made these claims.

This quote right here is what's making it sound weird. But going beyond that. However, if you are saying that you are sirgodly then that might clear it up.

How can you have a recording of me blocking you, if I was standing behind you doing it? Plain fact of the matter is I wasn't trying to block anyone, but doing the same thing you were doing, shooting at the entrance. Now since we're moving around it's expected that we were going to block each other at some point. However, you admitted to blocking me intentionally, since you thought I was doing it to you. Best way to have handled this is to ask "aphilion why were you blocking me", me: "if I was it wasn't intentional, we were moving around shooting zombies". Instead of trying to get back at me. But you then tried to argue with me about and I wasn't willing to listen to it, so you were gagged. Beyond that no further action was taken.

Now idk where this is coming from

, bc Saddam doesn't like me and me and Saddam would never work together. So this is a straight up lie. But could you at least say what map this was on?

Fail nades will happen, and it did happen on the map you're talking about. Which I told everyone it was me that threw that fail nade, so idk why this is even an issue.

Ghosted you have always had an issue with getting offended too easily and idk where this is coming from, or why you even bothered to make this post. However, I do know that you have multiple accounts even when you were an admin (you've admitted to it in general chat in the past). So you could be saying that you were the other person in spec, but trying to play it off as it was someone else spec'ing me and agreeing with you.

This is what you all typically say. Probably bc you don't to expose the fact that you have multiple accounts and you were the other person in spec "watching me".

Towers, Friday evening between 8pm and 9pm. Entrance to the bridge
  6. Aug 6, 2016
    Could be a time zone difference. Logs are showing 5:40Ish PM on Friday the 25th.

Not sure what Sirgodly/Ghosted is going for here.
    So I can wait to post any logs if he is willing to present whatever demo he says he had.
  7. Dec 7, 2012
    How one acts in game is how one acts in reality.... Good luck in life to all.... God Bless you all.... :silly:
  8. Dec 17, 2007

Idk but i'm done with this

Have a better day
  9. Aug 6, 2016
    Thanks for the blessing but if you're not gonna take this seriously, then I can't offer much more of a resolution for you.
    As far as the logs go, I would assume 强扭的瓜暴甜 is the player in spec that was watching/"watching" this event. Is this correct?
    Did you ever get a video of the apparent cadebreak by the two or just the blocking situation?

If this is all just for giggles then I suggest and would appreciate if this har har is the end of whatever beef exists.

If you're not willing/able/caring to provide any evidence, we can follow procedures as they are.
  10. Dec 7, 2012
    I'm not seeking for a resolution... but just to speak of my experience... and to shit on him... I am one of the most watched player in this service... Thank You Hollywood:wink:
  11. Aug 6, 2016

This is generally how an environment/community betters itself.

I have a few names that I can apply before yours. : /

Then we have reached a conclusion....

Again, I suggest and would appreciate it if you didn't use the forums to play your games. Thank you Dummywood.

Seeing as though no evidence has been brought forth and Sirgodly/Ghosted is not seeking anything but 15 minutes of fame, the thread will be locked and marked appropriately.
    • Winner Winner x 2
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.