Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Not Abuse Apollo and Hevn

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by {PK} piss, Dec 1, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nov 6, 2012

I was banned for an hour yesterday and feel as though it was a bit over the top. I had music playing as I miced up and didn't realize that it was spamming the server. I got no warning and was immediately banned. I play in your server regularly and have many admin friends such as poop dick and sajak. I have brought my clan into your server and we populate and enjoy it very much. I'm not a pubbie known to cause problems and most regs in the server will vouch for me. As for the ban, it was a bit extreme when a simple message with warning or a temp mute would have been justified. I have never seen Apollo or Hevn before, but one of them banned me and my fellow PK clan members said they were very rude to them after I was banned. We (PK) don't appreciate false bans, admin abuse and general rudeness considering we love your server and play in there almost everyday and never cause problems. Please take this into consideration when assigning admins, that would be greatly appreciated thanks!
  2. Jul 1, 2010
    Is this an actual admin abuse claim or just a "please try to do this"? If you are doing an actual admin abuse report you need to have proof of what was done, not here-say.
  3. May 5, 2011

I joined, heard Anal spamming and he got muted. (Was sure it was him, but if not then i dont know.)Anal got muted for a bit then unmuted. After a period of time, through his mic, music was being played. (By accident or not I am not sure)
    Being warned and muted before, the next process to this is a ban.
    Anal was then banned for 60mins.

And the talk about us being rude. I doubt that, I bet higher ups can pull logs and see that neither of us were being rude and just stating the fact that Anal was playing music through the mic after being warned and muted before for mic spamming, therefore he was banned. I am not trying to be mean or anything, but I just want the truth that he was banned not out of rudeness or hate, but he mic spammed and nothing more.

And I am Hevn / Yahoo as I have stated in my admin subscription for my in game name.

@apollo
  4. Nov 6, 2012
    What's "hear say" about it? Check the logs, he banned for mic spamming without warning. It was only an hour, but still uncalled for. Not looking to make a big deal about this, but I like to know what my admins are doing in my servers and thought you guys would appreciate the heads up that's all.
    Post Merged, Dec 1, 2012
    Don't recall a warning or being muted. If I was muted why could you guys still hear my music. Like said, I wasn't trying to disrupt game play, it was an accident. I do recall getting kicked, before the ban, but never warned or muted.
  5. May 5, 2011
    You'll have to ask apollo to come and clear things up, as I wasnt here too long and only seen you being unmuted and banned.
  6. Nov 6, 2012
    Not a huge deal, just saying I'm not one to cause problems. I love your server and will not intentionally do shit to piss off the pubbies, members or admins in your community. That's a hilarious DL/UL reading for your internet connection, btw. = )
    Post Merged, Dec 1, 2012
    I never said I was banned for rudeness or hate, man. My friends in the server said you were rude after you banned me for mic spamming. It sounds to me like this is one big mis-understanding. You and apollo did what was right, no doubt. I never saw any warnings which lead me to believe that it was uncalled for, that's all. I'm sure you're an excellent admin and now that you explained yourself, I understand....case closed.
  7. Mar 16, 2008

Josh, Dec 1, 2012 Last edited by Josh, Dec 1, 2012
  8. Jul 1, 2010

Based on the logs above I am seeing a specific warn to you about mic spamming:

Line 316: L 12/01/2012 - 00:54:43: [BaseChatNew.smx] "[pF]apollo<6999><STEAM_0:1:39013016><>" triggered sm_say (text anal do not spam mic)

Also, what I meant by proof is stipulated right in the sticky in the admin abuse forum on guidelines for posting admin abuse. It states that some form of proof must accompany an admin abuse post. Seeing as how you were warned and then muted twice, then kicked, then banned, I am not seeing abuse here.

:handcuffs:
    Dharkk, Dec 1, 2012 Last edited by Dharkk, Dec 1, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.